Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is a free burning software that can burn your data to CD, DVD, and even Blu-ray. In addition to this, the CD burning software also includes various multimedia options to create your own slideshows and video discs with the help of an animated menu. Further, the DVD burning software can be downloaded on 64-bit versions. More importantly, this burning software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Trial Version Overview:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 has a user-friendly interface that includes a bright and high contrast theme. The CD Burning software also includes fade-in, fade-out effects, and also crossfades for music. It also includes various data backup plans that help users backup their data. More importantly, the best DVD burning software also notifies you when you need to back up the data. By using the disc spanning feature, the free burning software stores your data in multiple discs and also includes password consists of a customizable file browser. You can also check for Express Burn Disc Burning Software, which is one of the best burning software available.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 free trial version for Windows helps users to burn all the data to DVD, CD, and Blu-ray as well as copy discs to create their own slideshow presentations and video discs with the animated menus. The user interface in this free burning software is easy to use, inituative, and even friendly so that both the non-technical users and technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PC. In this freeware application, users can cut all their favorite movies, insert subtitles, add outros and intros, or ready-made themes for the professional events.
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free Download Key Features:
- With the help of this disc burning software, users can design and print CD/DVD/BD-labels and covers. By using the import option, users can analyze the disc and download the metadata from the internet and creates a tracklist that best suits you.
- Further, it works great with bootable discs to create a modified copy of existing discs.
- The scratch protection feature makes sure your data is safe even if your disc is prone to scratches. It also scatters multiple copies of your data all over the disc along with a recovery tool.
- Moreover, the burning software for Windows can record your audio, along with your slideshows.
- More importantly, the best DVD burning software also has the data backup options that let you perform data backup from various smartphones and tablets.
- Besides, the disc ripping feature in burning software helps you in quickly extract audios from the discs.
- The top burning software allows you to create disc images from CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- In addition to this, it supports various formats such as MPEG4, H.264, and AAC, MP3, WMA, OGG, and many more.
- Apart from these features, the utility software also supports multiple languages like Spanish, Portuguese, English, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Italian, German, Chinese, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for better understanding.
Ashampoo Burning Studio for Windows System requirements:
- Operating Systems: It supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (64-bit architecture).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 2 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 250 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
Ashampoo Burning Studio Conclusion:
Overall, Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is the best burning software that can burn your data to CD, DVD, and even Blu-ray. Moreover, the top burning software allows you to create disc images from CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Click here to download Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 PC