Ashampoo Undeleter can restore lost files due to accidental deletions, virus attacks, and various other reasons. It can also recover files lost from network drives, partitions, system files together with external devices such as memory cards and other storage media. It is easy to recover files with a few simple steps. Upon opening the data recovery program, you will see a scan option, click on it. After clicking on it, Ashampoo Undeleter will scan the selected drive and display all the data it finds. Select the files you want to recover and choose their output destination of folder location and click okay. The similar process works for external storage media as well. Download this data recovery software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, it is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Ashampoo Undeleter (File Recovery Software) Key Features:
- Ashampoo Undeleter supports to recover deleted files, lost data from the system folders, network drives and other drives using this best data recovery software.
- The data recovery tool lets you restore lost files and directories from file systems such as NTFS, Fat 16, Fat 32, and Fat 12. Further, you can also recover data from partitions using the partition recovery tool.
- Ashampoo Undeleter can recover data from partitions that are either encrypted or compressed.
- Restore lost data from Alternate Data Streams (ADS) and other partitions in the system with the help of this file recovery program.
- Ashampoo Free Undelete supports all the known and existing Windows file systems. Therefore, you can use this data recovery program to recover data from any type of file systems.
- The hard drive recovery software scans at a fast rate for the desired files and has a fast FAT and MFT algorithm.
- Recover lost files such as photos, videos, audio, other such important documents and files with the help of this data recovery tool.
- Configure the settings according to your requirement. You can choose to recover data of certain file size and add folders to the ignore list to prevent them from getting scanned. Further, you can also hide file icons to increase the scan speed.
- Along with system data, Ashampoo Undeleter can also recover data from external storage media. Therefore, you can insert or connect removable media such as USB drives, hard drives, SD cards, memory cards, etc, and recover lost data from them easily.
- With the Ashampoo Undeleter, you can also recover data lost due to virus attacks, hard drive crashes, accidental deletion, and other reasons.
Ashampoo Undeleter for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD, or later version
- Developer: Ashampoo