This Astrill VPN Review contains detailed features explanation, VPN installation & setup guide, system requirements, and a link to Download Astrill VPN for Windows. The Best VPN Service is fast, secure, and works on all devices, including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Linux, Routers, etc.
Internet thefts are getting common these days, and it is not safe to browse the internet without a virtual private network (VPN). Your computer ID (also known as IP address) is visible to every website that you visit. And third-party users or hackers may use it to hack your information by tracking your internet activities. Therefore, it is safe to use a VPN service when you are surfing the web.
Though there are several VPN services available to download, you need to look for a reliable VPN service to protect your privacy. Hence, we recommend you to Download Astrill VPN for Windows PC. You will find the download link at the bottom of this Astrill VPN Review.
Astrill VPN Review:
Astrill VPN not only hides your IP address but also offers several advanced features like split tunneling, VPN sharing, site filtering, multi-hop, private IPs, and more. Also, it does not require much system resources to work on your PC. With this Best VPN Service, you can browse the web anonymously as your IP address is hidden, and all your traces are cleared.
You can also check your current IP address by right-clicking on the user interface and clicking on the Check My IP option. It will take you to its webpage, where it shows your current IP address with your service provider name, city, and country. You can also check the IP address after you turn on the Astrill VPN.
How to Install and Setup Astrill VPN for Windows:
- First, you need to download the setup file by clicking on the link provided at the end of this Astrill VPN Review.
- Then navigate to the Downloads folder on your PC and double-click on the Astrill setup file.
- Next, you need to click on Yes, when the User Account Control window pops-up on your screen.
- As you confirm your action by clicking on Yes, the Astrill VPN setup window appears. Click on Next.
- Then you need to agree with the Astrill user-end license agreement by choosing the Accept option, then click on the Next button.
- Next, the Astrill setup window asks whether you want to create a desktop shortcut. Make your choice and click on Next to proceed.
- Finally, you can click on the Install button to install Astrill VPN Free on your Windows PC.
- The setup takes a few minutes to extract the files and asks the user to Install Astrill Network Adapter. You can also skip it, but it is essential to Install Network Adapters if you are using the software for the first time.
- Therefore, click on the Install button, and it takes a few more minutes to install the Astrill Network Adapters.
- On the final step, the setup asks you to restart your PC. Click on the Yes option and click on the Finish button to reboot your Windows PC.
Setting up VPN:
- After you reboot your PC, launch Astrill VPN by using the desktop icon or from the start menu.
- You will see a login window where you need to enter your Email ID and password to log in. But before that, new users need to create an account by clicking on the Register option.
- Finally, as you log into the account, you can see the user interface.
- Beginners and non-technical users can simply click on the ON switch to start browsing the web with a secure virtual private network.
- And the advanced users can click on the dropdown menu to select the server of their choice among hundreds of options.
Features of Astrill VPN:
Simple User Interface:
As you launch Astrill VPN, you will see a small user interface with a few buttons. It is very convenient for beginners as they can enable the VPN with one simple click. Though, the technical users can search for advanced settings in the Astrill Menu. You can also right-click on the user interface to get a contextual menu.
In the settings menu, you can choose to show/hide the tray icon and let Astrill VPN window be on top of other windows. Moreover, you can also set a custom Hotkey to launch the Astrill VPN quickly. The Astrill user interface has a dropdown menu that contains all the servers from all around the world. A graph on the user interface indicates the download and upload speed as well as data usage.
Astrill VPN has the most advanced Split Tunneling feature compared to other VPN Services. Split Tunneling helps you establish two connections simultaneously. With Astrill VPN, you can choose which applications should use the VPN network and which should directly connect to the internet.
Astrill VPN has one of the largest networks with servers in over one hundred and fifteen cities in sixty-two countries. Moreover, the servers are nicely spread all over the world.
Most of the Free VPN Service providers store your logs like visited websites along with date and time. But Astrill VPN for PC does not record any logs to keep your privacy completely safe. Moreover, Astrill VPN also offers a No-Digital Fingerprint feature that erases all your online traces to prevent tracking.
Astrill VPN lets you use a regional IP address to prevent detection and maintain internet speed. Also, with the smart mode enabled, you can browse the websites that your internet providers blocked.
The Multi-hop feature ads an extra layer to your privacy and prevents hackers from tracking your original IP address. It keeps jumping the network from one server to another continuously, making it difficult/impossible for anyone to track your real location.
The Kill Switch feature by Astrill VPN prevents exposure of your IP address when you suddenly lost the VPN connection. Though, you may not experience such issues as Astrill VPN is a stable and reliable VPN software.
Military Grade Encryption:
Astrill VPN’s first priority is Safety. Therefore, it makes sure all your data and privacy is safe with high-level protection. It protects your incoming and outgoing traffic with the AES-256 bit encryption algorithm even when connected to public WiFi or HotSpots.
Unlimited Devices and Multi-Platform:
Astrill VPN for Windows lets you use the VPN for unlimited devices with a single subscription. Moreover, it is a multi-platform VPN software that works on Windows, Mac PCs, Android Phones, iPhone, Router Devices, and Linux computers.
Unblock Content and Apps:
Some countries restrict users from using certain websites and apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, and Netflix. Therefore, you can use Astrill VPN Service to unblock and use these websites and apps. Astrill VPN disguises your ID with a fake one from another region. Now you can watch Netflix US shows from anywhere around the world.
Though Astrill VPN is a multi-platform software, you cannot install it on all devices like smart TVs, gaming consoles, etc. So, the Best VPN Software lets you share the VPN from your PC to the entire network.
Website Filtering is similar to split tunneling, where you can allow specific domains to connect with the virtual private network automatically.
You can also check out Windscribe Free VPN Review for PC.
System Requirements to Download Astrill VPN Free:
As discussed before in this Astrill VPN Review, you can install and use the best software on any computer with minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32 & 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 256 MB Memory
- File Size: 7 MB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
Final words on Astrill VPN Review:
To Conclude the Astrill VPN Review, I would like to say that it is one of the Best Paid VPN Services with advanced features that protect your privacy. It hides your computer ID and clears all your online traces.
Moreover, it offers several unique features like Smart Mode, Split Tunneling with apps & website filtering, VPN Sharing, Kill Switch, Multi-hop VPN, and more. It is easy to use & setup and the user interface lets beginners activate the VPN with a single click. Astrill VPN does not store any user logs, protects your traffic with encryption, and has the most extensive network with hundreds of servers worldwide.
You can click on the link or download button to Download Astrill VPN for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
–>>”Download Astrill VPN for Windows“<<–