Auslogics Anti-Malware 2018, a product from the Auslogics Software used for identifying and removing the hazardous malware from the computer. The free malware removal software fights against all the malicious threats to safeguard the data stored on the device. The Auslogics Anti-Malware is considered as the best anti-malware software because it prevents security attacks. By this, your PC runs faster without any system hangs or data corruption issues. Quickly download & use the software on your to remove all the threats by scanning PC thoroughly. On the devices which installed with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10, you can use this free anti-malware software. Moreover, this Auslogics software is compatible with the x86 and x64 architectures.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Free Download for Windows Overview:
The Auslogics Anti-Malware updates the database immediately after setting up the software on your PC. It helps in blocking all the existing and newly emerging threats before infecting the device. With the availability of three scanning modes such as Deep, Quick, and Full, you can scan the PC by selecting any one of these methods. It list-out the infected files on various disks which helps you to take action accordingly. Either you can move to the quarantine area for repairing the files or deleting the infected files permanently from the device. Apart from these three modes, you can make use of the scheduler feature for scanning automatically at the specified time.
You can use the anti-malware software very easily because of the friendly user interface. The designers kept in mind and developed the software to work along with other antivirus software. So, you no need to worry about the compatibility issues and install the Auslogics Anti-Malware even when your PC holds the virus protection software. The very important thing is, it identifies and removes the threats which cannot detect by the best antivirus software. By the way, it takes very less time to download, as well as, install on the device. Let’s discuss the features of the Auslogics Anti-Malware software.
Auslogics Malware Removal Software for Windows Salient Features:
- The design of the Auslogics Anti-Malware is simple so both the novice and experts works without any issues.
- The Auslogics Anti-Malware also helps in identifying and removing the unwanted or suspicious cookies. By this, you will be protected from the tracing issues.
- Moreover, it regularly monitors the files and folders especially the temporary folders existed on the PC to make sure whether infected with the virus or not.
- By using the behavior analysis, it find-out the suspicious registry files on your device. At the same time, it keeps an eye on the startup programs of your PC. You can download the Plumbytes Anti-Malware 2018 Latest Version.
- The Auslogics Anti-Malware offers various types of scanning methods such as Deep Scan, Full Scan, and Quick Scan. The Deep scan method is used to scan even the hidden files to detect the harmful files. The full scan performs the scan operation of your entire PC which takes a lot of time. Finally, the quick scan is used to scan the individual files or folders exist on the device.
- Also, it provides the schedule scan method for automatic scanning of the PC at the given time. You need to specify the scan type, time, and date to execute the scanning process.
- Moreover, the Auslogics Anti-Malware scans the web browser extensions in order to prevent data misuse.
- The Ignore List feature of the Auslogics Anti-Malware helps you to add the files/folders to that list in order to avoid the scanning or cleaning up of those files.
Auslogics Anti-Malware 2018 System Specifications:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 256 MB or Above
- Hard-disk: 60 MB of free space
How to download & install the Auslogics Anti-Malware on the PC?
Click the download button given below to download & set up the Auslogics Anti-Malware on the Windows systems.