Have you ever been a victim of malware attacks on your PC? Once the malware attacks your PC, there is a high chance of your data might be corrupted or encrypted, and as a result, you cannot access your data. Malware programs can be of different forms such as viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and many more. For instance, if you have downloaded an infected file from the internet, the infected file may contain viruses, spyware, or Trojans that can harm your PC or even track your online activity. In order to alert users while downloading a file which can damage their PC, experts have developed anti-malware software. So we highly recommend you download and install the best anti-malware software that suits your needs and requirements.
Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 is free malware protection that analyzes the startup programs and invalid entries in the registry. In addition to this, the best free anti-malware can identify cookies that track your browsing history and also gather your personal data. Further, the malware removal tool is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, this free anti-malware is compatible with versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Interested users can also download and install Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2019.
The Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 free for Windows comes with a user-friendly and straightforward so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed. Some of the excellent features included in this freeware application are real-time threats blocking, privacy protection, browser protection, multi-platform security guards, and many more. Besides, it supports different languages such as Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Chinese, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for better understanding. Additionally, this security software offers 24/7 free customer care service through online so that users can resolve all their queries and issues instantly. The interface in this free utility software is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PC or personal laptops.
Auslogics 22.214.171.124 Malware Removal Tool Key Features:
- By using this free anti-malware program, users can check for suspicious applications that might be running on your PC.
- With the help of this best anti-malware program, users can check for browser extensions that can breach your data security.
- Further, the anti-malware for Windows clears temporary files and invalid registry keys.
- It consists of different scanning modes, namely, quick scan, deep scan, and custom scan. Quick scan checks for most vulnerable areas such as running processes, task scheduler, system registry, system autorun, and internet cookies. The deep scan is capable of scanning every file and folder in the system to identify and eliminate threats that reside deep inside the computer or laptop. For example, if the user is unable to perform a deep scan due to time constraints, they can choose a custom scan that allows them to choose which folder are to be scanned.
- Later on, when it identifies the threats, you can move the infectious files to quarantine, where you can isolate them from the system memory.
- Moreover, users can set how often they want the anti-malware program to scan your PC automatically.
- Apart from these features, the Auslogics Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 also has the most updated database that identifies even the latest malware.
You might also check for Wise Anti Malware 2.1.5, which is also one of the best anti-malware software available.
Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Conclusion:
Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 is free malware protection that analyzes the startup programs and invalid entries in the registry. Moreover, it also has the most updated database that identifies even the latest malware.
Click here to download Auslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 free for Windows 10/8/7 PC