Download Auslogics Disk Defrag 8.0 Free Latest Version on your Windows PC to ensure your PC is free from fragmented files which can drag your system performance to a large extent. Moreover, this free disk defragmenter for Windows allows you to erase the slack area between the end of a file and the last cluster used by that file. Further, the latest version of this best disk defragmenter is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and is downloadable on both X86-bit and X64-bit processors.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Download Overview:
Have you ever checked the condition the disk to know what is the percentage of fragmented files and how they are affecting your PC performance? Over a period of time, every computer increases the number of fragmented files as it doesn’t have a proper algorithm to store files in the hard drive. Initially, when the users start saving the files the system saves the files in the drives which you are willing to save but, as time passes the drive which you are willing to save files may not have enough space, and as a result, the system splits the files and saves them in different drives according to the available space.
By scanning for fragmented files periodically, you can perform defragmentation to improve the health of the disk. In order to scan and perform regular defragmentation, experts advise you to check for the best defrag software that can free up huge space and improve your PC performance.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Download is capable of checking for fragmented files and uniting all of them to ensure your PC performs at maximum speed. More importantly, this defrag software also allows you to enable automatic defragmentation when the system is idle for fifteen minutes, and it does this only once in twelve hours. Interested users who are willing to install the latest version of Auslogics Disk Defrag can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. Users can also download Defraggler Free Disk Defragmenter for Windows 7 as it one of the best defragmenters available in the market.
Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- By using Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows 10/7, users can analyze and defrag the preferred drives, folders, and files of their choice and it also allows users to review the detailed information on the action taken.
- Further, this disk defragmenter for Windows allows you to schedule automatic defragmentation of files at any specified time, by using the preferred settings of your choice.
- Furthermore, this free defrag software includes offline defragmentation that lets you process several items such as MFT files, paging file, hibernation file, and registry files.
- Moreover, this software also allows you to choose the run condition as once during the next boot or on every boot. By choosing once during the next boot, this program performs defragmentation on the next boot, and it will disable it for the next boot and user can enable it when necessary.
- More importantly, it also allows you to clean your disk to perform faster defragmentation, and disk cleanup would include deleting temporary files, browser cache, and emptying recycle bin. You might also check for O&O Defrag Free Latest Version for Windows.
Auslogics Disk Defrag System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Conclusion:
On the whole, Auslogics Disk Defrag Latest Version allows you to unite all the fragmented files to improve your disk health and also system performance. Apart from this, this best defrag software lets you exclude file and folders which you don’t want to defrag, by doing so you can improve the speed of defragmentation.