Is your PC slowing down as a result of fragmentation? Storing a single file in multiple locations by splitting is popularly known as fragmentation. The system has to look into multiple locations in order to open the scattered file, and as a result, the performance of the PC goes down to a large extent. To avoid fragmentation of files and enhance PCs performance experts have developed various disk defragmentation software. The advantage of this software is that it unites fragmented files on your hard disk. The result is your disk runs much more efficiently than ever before. In addition to rearranging the files, it can also clear all the temporary files. So we highly recommend you to download and install the best defrag software that suits your computer or laptop.
Auslogics Disk Defrag 8.0.2 is a free disk defragmenter that rearranges the files on your hard drive and optimizes file placement. In addition to this, it can also stop the current operations in case the drive temperature exceeds critical levels. Further, the disk defragmenter is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the best defrag software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Users can also download O&O Defrag 21 which is available for free of cost.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Download Advanced Features:
- With the help of an ultra-fast engine, this disk defragmenter takes few minutes to defrag an average size hard disk.
- By using this disk defragmentation program, users can clear browser cache prior to defragmentation. In most of the cases, these files are no longer required and clearing the browser cache helps users in performing thorough defragmentation.
- Further, this program also empties recycle bin before initiating the defragmentation process.
- For the sake of better security, this disk defragmenter permanently wipes files which users delete.
- Besides, the disk defragmenter for Windows can skip files that are larger than the size fixed by the user.
- This utility software can also exclude files and folders that you don’t want to defragment.
- Further, this defrag software allows you to schedule defragmentation and also creates reports after defragmentation.
- Moreover, it also allows you to move frequently accessed files to the faster part of the disk so that you can access the disk quickly.
- More importantly, the best defrag software allows you to optimize file placement with prefetch layouts.
- In addition to this, if the hard drive temperature exceeds the critical level, the disk defragmenter stops current operations.
- Apart from these features, it also includes SSD drive support to defragment all files. You might also check for IObit Smart Defrag 6 which is also one of the best disk defragmenters available.
Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows 7 System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Conclusion:
On the whole, Auslogics Disk Defrag is the best disk defragmenter that rearranges the files on your hard drive and optimizes file placement. Moreover, this defrag software allows you to optimize file placement with prefetch layouts.