Is your system slowing down due to outdated drivers? Most of the times when there is a need to update the drivers in the system, many users ignore the notifications. The reason behind this is, there might also be various issues with the latest updates. So many users try to ignore the update notifications, and the same happens even when the driver update is necessary. As a result, PC performance slows down, and it reduces your productivity. To such driver update problems, experts have come up the latest driver update tools that can back up the previous version of the driver and automatically update the drivers. Further, if you feel the drivers are working fine, then you can delete the backup. So, we suggest you choose the best driver update software that suits your needs.
Auslogics Driver Updater 1.18 is free driver update software that can update all the drivers that are present in your PC. In addition to this, the driver updater for Windows also allows users to schedule automatic maintenance of the drivers. Further, the driver update tool is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the driver update software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. You might also check for AVG Driver Updater 2019 which is also one the best driver update programs available.
Auslogics Driver Updater Key Features:
- With the help of this driver updater, users can check for driver updates from the official manufacturer and if the driver updates are available, they can start updating.
For instance, let’s say if the updated driver is creating problems, then it is very obvious that the user would like to restore the previous version of the driver. To help users when there is a problem with the updated version, this best driver updater does back up of all the drivers before starting the updating process.
- And most importantly, users can also set time and date to schedule the maintenance daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Moreover, users can also enable the option to launch this driver updater at Windows startup.
- More importantly, this free driver updater can keep the background tasks active.
- Besides, this program downloads only those drivers that are the most stable even if they are the older versions.
- In addition to this, the driver updater also allows you to choose the location of the driver backups.
- Apart from these features, you can also add drivers to ignore list, if you don’t want to update the drivers to the latest versions. Interested users can also download Easy Driver Pro which is available for free of cost.
Auslogics Driver Updater System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
Auslogics Driver Updater Conclusion:
Auslogics Driver Updater is a free driver update software that can update all the drivers that are present in your PC. Moreover, this program downloads only those drivers that are the most stable even if they are the older versions.