Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 is the professional file recovery software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can get back all their lost, deleted, damaged, or corrupted files and folders in just a few mouse clicks. Users can recover files from any storage media like a hard disk drive, SD card, memory card, and many more. Also, it supports different file systems such as FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS, exFAT, and many more. Furthermore, the full version of Auslogics File Recovery 220.127.116.11 works great on all platforms of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
Auslogics File Recovery 18.104.22.168 Free Download for Windows 10/8/7 Overview:
Do you want to get back all your damaged or lost files and folders from your Windows Systems? No need to worry because there are bundles of data recovery softwares available on our internet for free and paid versions. Among those, choose the right one that gives complete satisfaction to deliver all the needs in no time. Finally, we recommend users to use Auslogics File Recovery 22.214.171.124 free full version, which helps them to recover corrupted, damaged, or deleted data from numerous storage devices. The Auslogics File Recovery 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to retrieve files, videos, documents, audios, pictures, archives, and many more in no time.
Moreover, it supports numerous standard file formats like RTF, PNG, HTML, PDF, JPG, MP3, etc. In this freeware program, users can restore formatted HDD (Hard Disk Drive), USB Flash disks, and Memory Cards. The interface in this free file recovery software is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the advanced users and new users can access it freely whenever they needed for their computers. Therefore, if you wish to use this Auslogics File Recovery on your Windows PCs or personal laptops on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the article as soon as possible.
After that, hit the downloaded executable file of Auslogics File Recovery to Setup the installation process. Then, the welcome to File Recovery 9 Wizard opens, where you need to click on the agree and accept button to start the installation process. Besides, you can select the setup language from a drop-down menu on the top left corner. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English. In the next screen, it will recommend you to install Auslogics BoostSpeed to discover and fix all the PC issues in no time. If needed, click on the accept option to run on the device otherwise, click decline to go back.
Immediately, the installation process of this File Recovery software starts on your computers. Finally, click on the finish option by enabling the “launch Auslogics File Recovery” to run on your computers. The Auslogics File Recovery 188.8.131.52 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC has a neat, easy to navigate, and user-friendly so that all users (new & old) can access it freely all the time. On the main status Window, you can see different options like free space wiper, file shredder, clean up the drives, and many more. Initially, click on the search option to scan the drive where the missed data is initially saved.
Once the scanning process ends, you can see all the scanned files and folders in the next Window. Besides, you can view the found items in the preview section with complete details and header. Finally, select the file and click on the recover option to get back on your device. On the other hand, you can also recover the data from the recycle bin. It has the ability to recover any of the recently deleted movies or pictures from the Flash memory, digital camera, and other USB devices well. Additionally, it supports different languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, English, German, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Italian, and many more so that all Windows users can pick their own language for better understanding.
Auslogics File Recovery Full Version Key Features:
- The Auslogics File Recovery full version stands as the best free data recovery software that mainly designed for Windows users to perform all their basic recovery tasks in less time.
- The main objective of using this freeware program is to bring all their lost, deleted, damaged, or corrupted files and folders in just a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it supports many portable devices such as HDD, USB, or external hard drive, SD card, memory card, floppy drive, and many more to recover all the misplaced or deleted data from it.
- With the help of the preview option, it lets you view the full status of the files. So, you can preview the files before recovering them. Also, it supports preview file types like Words, PDF, Images, Eps, Xml, Note, Diagram, Web, Email, etc.
- The professional file recovery software for Windows PC supports all data loss situations like accidentally deleted, formatted drive, partition loss, virus attacks, system failures, and many more.
- Furthermore, you can recover all types of multimedia files like photos, videos, audios, pictures, documents, e-mails, and other files.
- In this free data recovery, users can retrieve up to 1GB of files in less time.
- Furthermore, it comes with a free file Shredder, which permits Windows users to delete all the confidential data in no time permanently.
- The disk image tool included in this recovery software enables you to make an exact image of the drive with complete information contained on it.
- Apart from this, the deep scanning mode lets you scan all the areas of the drive thoroughly.
Auslogics File Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel Core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
Auslogics File Recovery Conclusion:
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that Auslogics File Recovery is a freeware recovery tool that can recover deleted files and folders. It also recovers Windows and other operating systems. This file recovery program for Windows PC display both the physical and logical drive information. In this freeware application, users can get back any of the multimedia files, including music, documents, videos, photos, and every other file type. Further, this advanced data recovery software can recover corrupted or deleted data from different storage devices like Windows, Laptop, hard drive, external drives, flash drives, or any other storage medium.
Click here to get the direct link to download the Auslogics File Recovery 184.108.40.206 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC.