Avast Passwords is the best password manager that stores your sensitive information in one place. The secure password manager is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, this password manager for Windows is available on all editions of Avast Antivirus, which is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Avast Passwords – Free Password Manager Overview:
Without strong passwords, there is no security for banking credentials on the internet. So, we tend to use complex passwords that cannot be cracked easily. But, it becomes very difficult to remember each and every password. These days, most of the internet browsers allow you to store sensitive information. But, this is very dangerous, and your banking credentials can be hacked at any time. For this reason, we suggest you choose the best password manager that secures all your passwords.
By using Avast Passwords, you can fill in web forms within no time. Moreover, the password manager also allows you to access online accounts. This secure password manager uses AES-256 encryption to secure your sensitive information. This technology provides military-level confidentiality to your login credentials. In addition to this, you can protect all your passwords with a single master password. Moreover, the password manager has an easy setup process and also a very user-friendly interface. If you would like to have access to password guardian feature, you can upgrade to the paid version of Avast Passwords. Click on the below download button to download and install Avast Antivirus, then go to the privacy section and click on passwords to safely manage your passwords.
Avast Passwords – Secure Password Manager Key Features:
- With the help of Avast Passwords, users can auto-capture passwords when they log in to a new website.
- Further, the best free password manager can generate complex passwords which hackers can’t hack.
- Furthermore, users can import passwords from various internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and others.
- Besides, the password manager for Windows allows you to sync data across various devices through your Avast account. These devices include PC, Mac, Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Moreover, the free password manager allows you to store credit card details to quickly fill web forms and save your valuable time.
- More importantly, the utility software lets you store your important notes and doesn’t allow unauthorized access.
- Users can also configure a master password to secure all the passwords.
- The security software also allows you to backup passwords, so that in case you forget your master password you can recover all your Avast passwords using the backup. Interested users can also check for Ascendo DataVault 6.2.7 which is one of the best passwords managers available.
Avast Passwords System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or above.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB of free space.
Avast Passwords Conclusion:
Avast Passwords is the best password manager that stores your sensitive information in one place. Further, it also allows you to backup passwords, so that in case you forget your master password you can recover all your Avast passwords using the backup.