Avidemux is the best video editing software which is a freeware available at the cost of zero. This free video editing software is an open-source project that supports cross-platform which includes Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and others. This professional video making software has specialized in doing encoding video tasks. This digital video edition will help you in editing professional video editing software. However, this video making software is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – Bit configurations. Download Avidemux for Windows by clicking on the below-mentioned download button.
Avidemux Free Download Overview:
Do you want to edit your videos to get a professional output?
This free video editing software Avidemux will help you in editing the video with various filters; effect, handy tools as well as it can also let you edit the video into the required format. Of course, many multimedia players, mobile devices, mix players, browsers are supporting various formats. So, the original source of the video must need to undergo conversion into the required format to play on the corresponding media. However, this best video editing software has excellent skills to encode the video into the desired format.
What is the encoding of the video?
Usually, we used to play videos on various browsers, application, media players, mix players, mobile devices, computers, and many more. So, we need to edit them into the required formats to play them on different devices. Thus, each and every video that is playing on your device should need to change the original format into the desired format by encoding the database.
This good video editing software can quickly and effectively encode the database of a video and can convert it into the desired format. Moreover, this video editing program will support non-linear video editing which means you can edit the audio/video and images into the videos without changing the original format of the video. However, the quality of the video will never change due to the editing or conversion.
We also recommend you to download 2019 Best Free 10 Video Editing Software for Windows 32/64-Bit
Avidemux Video Editor 2019 for Windows Key Features:
- This good video editing software for Windows supports transcoding of the videos which means converting the one encoding of a digital video into another encoding without causing much delay.
- This Windows video editing software can support many formats like AVI, MP4, Matroska, MPEG-2, H.264 and also H.265.
- However, this best video editing software has various scripting capabilities like VirtualDub software.
- Also, there are various command controls which have located on the GUI of this best editing software.
- Additionally, this best editing software has built-in subtitle processing so that you can edit subtitles to your edited videos.
- Also, the multithreading phenomenon has also performed by this best Windows video editing software so that you can encode/decode the database of a video.
- This open source project of video editing can works across various platforms like Linux, Mobile devices, iOS devices, Mac, and others.
Avidemux for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core or Higher
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disc Space: 100 MB of free hard disk space
Conclusion for Avidemux:
In the end, it has concluded that Avidemux is the best video editing software which is an open source project which helps you to edit your videos professionally. Besides, this free video editing software for Windows can perform video encoding tasks effectively. The features of this best Avidemux software can work great with any kind of Windows version. To download this free desktop video editor hit the direct download link mentioned at the bottom of this article.