Download Avidemux Video Editor Free Latest Version for Windows 10/ 7 32/64-Bit, as it not only includes a graphical user interface but, also supports MKV, Flash, AVI, MPEG, OGM, MP4, and many more. Moreover, this best video editor for Windows allows you to add video effects, and it also lets you perform non-linear video editing. Besides, the movie editing software supports different versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download and install it on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Avidemux Video Editor Free Download Review:
Avidemux Video Editor is developed by Avidemux, and it has recently released the latest version 2.7.3. This video editor has fixed several bugs in the latest version 2.7.3, so it is advised that existing users uninstall the previous version 2.7.2 and install the latest version 2.7.3. By doing so, you can easily use its features and even stay secured from various virus or malware attacks. Let us discuss, some of its bug fixes in this post and later on we shall go through the features which users can use to edit videos. Some of the important bug fixes in the latest version 2.7.3 include ASF/WMV demuxer fix, BMP decoder fix, and re-enabling PNG decoder.
Avidemux Video Editor 2.7.3 allows you to set any format of your choice and it also lets you apply the display width and aspect ratio of your choice. More importantly, this video editor for Windows also lets you select any audio track of your choice, add filters, and later on, you can save the video after completion of all the editings. Interested users who willing to install the latest version of this free video editing software can scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the download button. Interested users can also try Animotica Video Editor Free Download for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best video editors available in the market.
Salient Features of Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 32/64-Bit:
- With the help of Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 32/64-bit, users can enable the option to accept non-standard audio frequency for DVD, and it also makes use of the alternative tag for MP3 in MP4.
- Further, users can also enable the options to save the output the directory of the last read file for saving, and you might also enable the option to sanitize decode time stamps in copy mode.
- Furthermore, this video editing program also includes various editing option such as cut, copy, paste, delete, and it also allows you to set markers or reset markers.
- Besides, this video editor for PC also supports various subtitle formats such as SUB, SSA, ASS, and SRT, and it even supports multiplexing and demultiplexing.
- Moreover, the best video editing software also includes a scripting shell that allows you to enter your commands to evaluate them, and you may also recall previous commands.
- More importantly, this video editor includes options to switch between the previous frame, next frame, previous intraframe, and many more.
Avidemux Video Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Avidemux Video Editor Conclusion:
On the whole, Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 10/7, is one of the top-class video editors which can support subtitles SUB, SSA, ASS, and SRT. Additionally, it can also allow you to switch between the previous frame, next frame, previous intraframe, and many more.