AVS Audio Converter stands as the best free audio converting software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can convert all their essential audio files to any kind of audio file formats in just a few mouse clicks. Besides, it supports all standard audio file formats such as WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, M4R, FLAC, M4B, AIFF, AAC, OGG, AMR, etc. This full version of AVS Audio Converter 9.1.3 is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
AVS Audio Converter 9.1 Free Download for Windows Overview:
Do you want to convert all your personal audio files in no time? If yes, use the professional audio converting software available in the present software market for free of cost. Therefore, we recommend users to use one of the freeware program known as AVS Audio Converter, which comes up with exhaustive functionalities and features to deliver all their tasks in less time. The AVS Audio Converter 9.1.3 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps all users to convert all their favorite audio files to all common audio file formats such as WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, M4R, FLAC, M4B, AIFF, AAC, OGG, AMR, and many more. This application can easily and quickly convert all the essential files in batches, and also enable users to change the output quality to match all their requirements in no time.
Moreover, the best part of this AVS Audio Converter download is that it is absolutely free, just need to download and start doing the conversion process. Hence, if you wish to get this free multimedia software on your Windows PC or personal laptops then, click on the download option mentioned at the end of the post as quickly as possible. After the download is completed, run the AVSAudioConverter.exe file and follow all the basic installation wizard instructions. In the primary status Window, you can see different options like the title bar, preview window, output settings area, toolbar, menu bar, and more. To start the audio file converter, you need to begin the process by adding audio files.
For that, click on the “Add file” or “Add Folder” option or drag and drop option to add essential audios from your Windows computer. Once you load the files, you must choose the proper destination folder or output file format according to your choice. Besides, you can choose the bitrate, audio codec, as well as the audio bit rate with the drag & drop options. If needed, you can perform some of the additional tasks, like adding effects, clips, merging, cropping, and many more. At last, click on the convert button to begin the audio conversion process.
On the other hand, it allows preset profiles that hold the highest quality audio settings for many devices like Samsung Galaxy, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Nokia Lumia, Google Nexus, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, Moto X, etc. At the same time, they can even create their own conversion patterns, schedule an automatic conversion process, as well as set the favorite presets, etc. Additionally, it supports different languages like Portuguese, English, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Korean, Chinese, German, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for better understanding.
AVS Audio Converter Free Full Version for PC Key Features:
- AVS Audio Converter 9.1.3 free full version is the well-designed audio converting software that mainly helpful for Windows users to perform all their basic tasks with more comfort.
- The main objective of using this free audio converter is to convert all their essential audio files to any kind of audio file formats in just a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it supports all standard audio file formats such as WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, M4R, FLAC, M4B, AIFF, AAC, OGG, AMR, etc.
- In this program, you can adjust the audio output parameters, including frame rate, audio encoder, resolution, bitrate, and aspect ratio.
- And most importantly, users do not need to install any of the audio codecs. This free audio converter application has come up with various inbuilt decoders and encoders.
- This free AVS Audio Converter full version can finish the tasks quickly, saves your time, and the audio files which have converted by this free converting tool have good quality.
- With the basic editing tools, users can easily and quickly edit, trim, cut, merge files, and more to take their project to an extreme level.
- It enables users to increase or decrease the audio volumes as per their wish. Also, you can create their own conversion patterns, set favorite presets, and schedule an automatic conversion process.
- Alternatively, the audio joiner tool in this conversion software lets you join all the multiple audios into one single audio file.
AVS Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or later
- RAM: 1 GB of Memory or above.
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of free disk space.
- Developer: Online Media Technologies.
On the whole, the AVS Audio Converter 9.1.3 free full version is one of the best free audio converting software that helps all Windows users to convert all their essential audio files to any kind of audio file formats such as WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, M4R, FLAC, M4B, AIFF, AAC, OGG, AMR, etc. In this, use the command line mode to compress or convert a huge number of audio files at a time.
Finally, click the below-given download button to get the link and start downloading the AVS Audio Converter 9.1.3 free full version that supports all versions of Windows 10/8/7 PC.