AVS Audio Editor 184.108.40.2067 is one of the best free audio editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. By using this freeware application, users can manage and edit all their audio files in just a few mouse clicks. Besides, it supports any type of audio file formats such as WMA, OGA, DVR-MS, M4A, FLAC, OGG, MP3, DIVX, RMVB, IVF, AAC, WAV, MKV, MPE, TOD, AMV, ALAC, M4R, MPEG, OGX, and many more. This full version of AVS Audio Editor 9.1 is fully compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
AVS Audio Editor 220.127.116.117 Free Full Version for PC Overview:
Want to set up your own home audio studio, and you want to start looking at the available best free audio editing software out there, you are in the right place. Right, the AVS Audio Editor 18.104.22.1687 free full version is one of the smart and reliable audio editing software that comes up with excellent features and tools to take your project to an extreme level. The editing software for Windows not only helps you in editing audio files, but it also allows you to extract and edit the audio from a video file. Moreover, it enables users to record their audio files from various inputs like vinyl records, microphones, and different input channels on a sound card.
The interface in this free multimedia software is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for their computers. With the basic audio editing tools, users can easily and quickly cut, paste, trim, delete, split, and join audio files. Therefore, if you wish to use this free audio editor on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the article as quickly as possible. After downloading, you must follow all the basic installation steps and run on their computers.
Initially, click on the open file option to import or add audio files from a particular folder. After that, you can modify a part of the track or apply an effect to the entire file. To select a specific area where you need to add an audio effect, then click within the Waveform Display and, without leaving the left mouse key, move the cursor to the left position or right to perform selections. Then, just select an audio effect and adjust its properties. Besides, you can use a wide range of sound effects and filters like DX Filters, Equalizer, Delete Silence, Amplitude effects, and many more.
After performing all the changes needed, view the entire project in the Preview window and, if needed, edit them in real-time. Finally, click on the OK option to apply all the changes or simply cancel to cancel them and close the dialog window. To create a new file, then click on the new file option on the Home tab where you can see the File window opens, allowing you to set the file properties. Some of the parameters included are sample size, sample sate, number of channels, and new file name. Later, click on the OK option to save the selected parameters and then close the New File window.
On the other hand, if you want to record the audio using this professional audio editor, then click on the record option and make the adjustments needed in the settings like set its balance and gain, test an input device, and more. After that, click the OK option to apply the changes that you have made and close the Options window. Then, click on the “record“ option mentioned at the bottom of the software interface. Finally, save the recorded audio file in a particular folder. Additionally, it supports different languages like Spanish, English, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Korean, German, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for better understanding.
AVS Audio Editor Free for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- AVS Audio Editor 22.214.171.1247 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly interface so that all users (new & old) can access it freely anywhere, anytime.
- The main objective of using this freeware program is to manage and edit audio files within a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it allows all Windows users to extract and edit the audio from a video file in no time.
- With the basic editing tools, you can cut, paste, trim, delete, split, and join all your audio files with little effort.
- This professional audio Editing software for Windows PC enables users to record their voice and integrate into the audio file. At the same time, they can even edit all the recorded audio files as well as add effects to it to take them to the next level. While recording the audio using this program, users can choose to record microphone sound, or computer sounds, or both.
- In this application, you can modify all the audio by applying sound effects. You can use sound effects like flanger, delay, reverb, chorus, fade-in, fade-out, silence, echo, and many more.
- The Mix File function by AVS Audio Editor 126.96.36.1997 for Windows 10/7 permits users to mix two audio files quickly and easily. Similarly, they can combine multiple files one after another to create music.
AVS Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel or AMD or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Online Media Technologies Ltd
On the whole, the AVS Audio Editor free full version stands as a professional audio editing software that mainly helpful for Windows users to perform all their tasks in no time. This top best free audio editor supports all standard audio file formats such as WMA, OGA, DVR-MS, M4A, xLAC, OGG, MP3, DIVX, RMVB, IVF, AAC, WAV, MKV, MPE, TOD, AMV, ALAC, M4R, MPEG, OGX, and many more. It helps all users to cut, paste, trim, delete, split, and join all the audio files as per their requirements. AVS Audio Editor Free Download also provides sound effects to enhance your audio.
Click here to download AVS Audio Editor 188.8.131.527 free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC