AVS Audio Editor 8.5, one of the popular audio editing software which is used to edit or modify the audio/music tracks of different formats. The AVS Audio Editor Free tool mainly enhances the quality of the audio files by using the latest features of the software. The best audio editing software supports almost all the top-most audio formats such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, WMV, etc. If the user wants to use the editing software on their PC, then they have to download it from our website for free of cost. But before that, make sure your system is installed with either of these Windows versions XP, Vista, 2003, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Also, the AVS Audio Editor full version free download software is compatible with the 32-bit processor and 64-bit processor.
AVS Audio Editor Full Version Free Download Overview:
The users listen to different types of music tracks on various devices like players, mobile phones, etc. Moreover, you can record the audio files by using digital gadgets such as webcam, camcorders, Smartphone, and many others. If you want to change the format or modify the tracks or apply any effects, then you need the best audio editing software. So, from the available editing tools, we are suggesting you the best AVS Audio Editor. The latest version of AVS audio editor is 8.5, which holds a bunch of advanced tools for editing the tracks. With the help of this software, you can change the format of music tracks like MP3 to OGG, FLAC to WMV, etc. Moreover, you can make use of various editing tools like trim, crop, cut, split, etc. All other features of AVS Audio Editor for Windows 10 are discussed in the below sections. Recommended to visit, GoldWave Audio Editor for Windows.
When we talk about the user interface of the AVS Audio Editor, all the tools are well-organized on the main page itself. You can easily handle the software without any prior knowledge because of the friendly GUI. The installation process takes not much time because of the low executable file size. You can import the audio files, edit or modify, and export to various devices. Even the user can publish the audio files to social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
AVS Audio Editor for Windows 10/7 Characteristics:
- The supported audio formats of the AVS Audio Editor are MP3, WMA, AAC, AMR, ALAC, and many more.
- The user can split the audio files into any number of files and save it in your own format. Moreover, you can set your favorite audio files as your mobile ringtones.
- Simultaneously, the user can mix or merge two or more audio files into one single file and even apply the effects to that audio track.
- In addition, the included trimming tool used to remove or delete the unwanted part in the audio files.
- When you record the audio using the recording devices like webcams, Smartphone, and camcorders, then it includes some noise or background disturbances. So, with the help of audio editing software, the user can remove the background noises to listen to the clear audio track. You can also download the AVS Audio Editor 8.3.2.
- Moreover, the AVS Audio Editing software provides you with different types of effects like Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, etc.
- After applying all the effects to the music tracks, the users can save it in different supported formats.
- The interested users can export the files to the internet world by publishing on different websites. Also, they can share with their friends or family members or transfer to different devices.
- In order to gain a huge number of customers, the AVS Audio Editor supports multiple languages. It includes English, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, French, Japanese, etc.
AVS Audio Editor 8.5 System Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista7/8/8.1/10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMB 1.86 GHz or Faster Processor
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free space
- Active Internet Connection
Click the download button to download the AVS Audio Editor on the Windows Personal Computer or other Windows devices.