AVS Audio Editor Free Download is one of the top-best audio editing software for Windows PC, which helps in editing the audio files of all formats. This free audio editor is compatible with almost all the music formats. Some of the supported audio formats of this AVS Audio Editor are MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, WMV, ALAC, AAC, MP2, and many more. The best free audio editor includes all the editing tools to edit the audio files. If you want to download this audio editing tool, then click on the below-mentioned download button at the bottom of this article. The AVS Audio Editor for PC is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Also, the audio editor for Windows works on both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processors.
The AVS Audio Editor free download allows the user to import the files from different devices iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Sony, and others. After that, you can apply the changes like removing unwanted parts, adding the music, removing the noise, and other effects. Moreover, all these edited audios can be transferred to social media sites like YouTube. Like other products of AVS, you no need to wait for more time at the downloading and installing process because the file size is bit small. And you cannot see any difference in the performance of the PC while editing the audio files using this AVS Audio Editing software. Let’s see the features of this AVS Audio Editor for Windows PC.
AVS Audio Editor Latest Version Advanced Features:
- The AVS Audio Editor Free Download supports different types of audio formats like MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMV, WAV, AC3, AAC, and others.
- You can import the music files from different sources, edit them by applying the effects, and save them in some other formats.
- The Cut option removes unwanted noises from the audio or music files.
- At the same time, the merge or join feature of this AVS Audio Editor helps in joining or combine two or more music files into one single file.
- Apart from this, the mix feature combines multiple audios to generate a new music file.
- The trim tool permanently removes the unwanted part from the music files so that you watch only your favorite video content.
You can also download NCH WavePad Audio Editor Free Download for Windows 7.
- A single audio file can be divided into different music files with the help of the split option.
- With the inbuilt audio effects and filters such as delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and other, you can make the music into a different style.
- You can copy all your edited audios to CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, and other discs.
- Also, export the audio files to various removable devices like USBs, External Hard Drives, Flash Drives, Memory Cards, etc.
- You can edit the music files and set that edited music as your mobile ringtone.
- The AVS Audio Editor Free Download supports a huge number of languages to gain more users across the world. Some of them are English, German, French, Italian, etc.
We recommended you to search GoldWave Audio Editor Free Download for 32-Bit.
AVS Audio Editor Free Download System Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista7/8/8.1/10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMB 1.86 GHz or Faster Processor
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free space
- Developed by: Online Media Technologies Ltd
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the AVS Audio Editor on your Windows devices.