AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 is one of the free media player that can allow you to view various images of different formats in slideshows. In addition to this, the top media player also allows you to switch on surround sound effects to enjoy movies as if you are in a theatre. Further, the media player for Windows can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, the best free media player supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 for both the 32, 64-bit architectures.
AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 Free Download Overview:
AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 free download has a user-friendly interface, and it also allows you to play audio and videos in most of the formats. Irrespective of whether you are watching a movie on a laptop with a headset or on a home theatre with surround sound this media player delivers the best results. Apart from watching movies, you can also have fun watching images, and also listen to the available audio files. This multimedia software also provides you with customized user experience, as you can change the aspect ratio and also add subtitles.
You might also check for Freemake Music Box which is available for free of cost.
AVS Media Player Free for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- With the help of this AVS Media Player, users can play video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MKV, FLV, WMV, MP4, OGG, DVR-MS, and many more.
- It also allows users to include audio tracks different formats such as WAV, MP3, ALAC, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC, AMR, and many more to create playlists of your choice.
- After completion of the playlist, you do have a variety of options to repeat playlist, shuffle playlist, or display the list of playlists.
- In this freeware application, users can also choose various images and create slideshows to make them your memories.
- Besides, this best multimedia player has an audio visualization feature that creates images based on the music and renders it in sync with the music.
- Moreover, in the speaker environment section, you can change the audio to mono, stereo, surround or Quadro.
- More importantly, the media player for Windows has video overlay as its default video rendering option. However, you can also choose a video buffer based on your requirements. You may also change the aspect ratio of the video at your convenience.
- The top best free media player for Windows PC also allows you to add subtitles by changing the font type, color, size, and style.
- Apart from these features, users can also choose the associated extensions for video and audio files.
Interested users can also download and install KMPlayer which is one of the best media players available.
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit architecture).
- Processor: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel.
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 512 MB free disk space needed or above
AVS Media Player Conclusion:
AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is the free media player that can allow you to change the aspect ratio of the video as per your convenience. This best multimedia player has an audio visualization feature that creates images based on the music and renders it in sync with the music.