AVS Photo Editor is the best image editing software that can make your photos look perfect. This photo editor is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Moreover, the image editor is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
AVS Photo Editor Free Download Overview:
Photo editing software is a program that improves your photos by adjusting size, changing colors, and objects shapes. Today, there are many photo editors that are available for free of cost and also have many advanced features. So we suggest you choose the best image editor that suits your needs and requirements.
AVS Photo Editor helps you rotate, crop pictures without quality loss. Moreover, users can get hands-on experience in modifying colors, shades, and tints to completely change pictures style. The red-eye effect in color photographs is very common in red pupils. This best free editor is very helpful in removing the red-eye effect. This photo editor can effectively adjust colors, brightness, contrast, and also saturation. Moreover, it also allows you to apply created templates to make your pictures look like old faded photographs. This free photo editing software also helps you obtain black and white images. This software has a user-friendly interface and also supports multiple languages. Users can also download Simple Photo Editor Free Download for Windows 10.
AVS Photo Editor Latest Version Key Features:
- With the help of AVS Photo Editor users can improve the quality of the digitally stored images.
- Besides, the image editing software has an option to auto correct your images.
- Moreover, users can also browse their photo and images from the photo editor and start editing.
- More importantly, the free photo editor consists of a full-screen option, so that users can work without any disturbance.
- Further, the best free photo editor has a photo retouch tool that can transform your portraits and photos.
- Furthermore, users can blur out any part of the image to focus on a particular part of an image.
- Users do have an option known as the smart correction that makes corrections in your images.
- This photo editor for Windows has a photo stitching feature that allows combining multiple images with overlapping fields.
- Apart from these features, the free photo editing software supports various formats such as BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, JPEG, JPG, GIF and many more.
- It also allows you to add watermarks to your image for branding purpose.
- In addition to these features, the image editor also allows you to take printouts of the images.
You can also download Movavi Photo Editor which is also one of the best photo editors available on the market.
AVS Photo Editor for Windows System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 3 GHz or higher AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
AVS Photo Editor Conclusion:
AVS Photo Editor is the best image editing software that can make your photos look perfect. Furthermore, users can blur out any part of the image to focus on the particular object in an image.