AVS Video Converter 10.1 is used to convert and edit the videos of all the formats. You can enhance the videos by using advanced tools of the AVS Video Converter full version. At the same time, the user can change the videos from one format to other formats like MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MOV, etc. In order to convert or edit the video files, then click the download button to download & install on your PC. The video converter is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Also, the video converter for Windows works on the 32-bit and 64-bit processor.
AVS Video Converter Full Version Free Download Overview:
The AVS Video Converter supports almost all the video formats like MP4, MPEG, 3GP, MOV, VOB, AVI, and many others. The software also converts high-resolution videos such as HD, Ultra HD, 4K, 1080p, etc. At the same time, the user can edit the videos using the editing tools included in this software. Let’s discuss some of the editing tools; the cropping feature helps the user to remove unwanted edges in the videos. The trimming tool is used to delete the un-important clips or scenes in the videos. Moreover, the splitting tool helps in dividing the videos into multiple clips and saves in different formats. Simultaneously, you can add more videos into one single video file to watch without any lagging. Some more features will be discussed in the further sections. You can also download the iSkysoft Filmora Video Editor Free Download.
The AVS software designed the AVS Video Converter for Windows with the friendly user interface including all the intuitive tools. Both the novice and professionals can easily handle the software without any issues. The executable file size of the AVS Video Converter is 70 MB so, it takes some time to download & install on to your PC. By using the converting/editing tool, your processor speed cannot slow down.
AVS Video Converter for Windows Key Features:
- The AVS Video Converter is used to convert the videos from one format to 3GP, DVD, VOB, MPEG, TS, TOD, M2TS, and other HD videos.
- You can take the input from different devices like iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Samsung, Android, digital cameras, camcorders, etc. At the same time, the converted videos can also play on these devices.
- You can add the subtitle to the videos which help in watching the different language files.
- All the converted videos can transfer to different devices and also burn to multiple discs like DVDs. Moreover, you can export the videos to social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook, etc. Recommended visiting, Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate for Windows.
- The converter for Windows includes different editing tools like Cut, Trim, Split, Rotate, etc.
- The batch converter helps the user to convert multiple videos at the same time which saves a lot of user’s time.
- You can change the color of the videos like brightness, contrast, and saturation by using the color effects.
- All the converted and edited videos can play on the inbuilt media player before saving it to your PC.
- The AVS Video Converter is available in multiple languages such as English, German, Italian, Portuguese, etc.
AVS Video Converter 10.1 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 1.86 GHz Intel/AMD Processor or Faster
- RAM: 1 GB or More
- Hard-disk: 70 MB of free disk space
Click the download button to download the AVS Video Converter on the desktop computer or laptop.