AVS Video Editor 9.0 is a free video editing software that can record your video from the PC screen and also upload the video on various social media websites. In addition to this, the video editing software for PC can apply various effects to your Blu-ray videos. Further, the top video editing software is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations. More importantly, this video editor is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
AVS Video Editor Overview:
AVS Video Editor allows you to create slideshows of your images and you can also add various effects and transitions to the slideshows. Users can also transfer videos recorded from a digital camera and web camera to store them on their hard drive, or they also burn the video to any DVD. This free video editing software for Windows supports multiple video formats such as AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, and MKV. Users can also add subtitles to the video, and they can also drag and drop the text pattern to the text line. Users can also download and install DVDVideoSoft Free Video Editor 1.4 which is one of the best video editors
AVS Video Editor Key Features:
- With the help of a media library option, users can view all the images, videos and audios that are loaded into the video editor and are available for editing. Users can also drag and drop media files to timeline and start editing.
- Further, the top video editing software allows users to quickly edit various HD video formats such as AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS and more.
- Furthermore, users can also use the screen capture option to take a snapshot of your desktop. It also includes various options to capture the selected area, full screen or selected Windows.
- Moreover, the transition menu in the best video editor lets you add transitions between your video clips.
- More importantly, the video editing software for PC allows you to images in the video so that you can use them as watermarks and also promote your business.
- Besides, the disc menu option in the video editor allows users to choose between various menu styles and customize them with videos, background music and images. Later on, users can preview the menu before applying it to the disc.
- You can also change the background of your video by using this free editing software.
- In addition to this, users can also add their commentary to the movie recording from a microphone that is connected to the computer.
- Apart from these features, users can also publish their video on different social networking sites like Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter. You might also check for ThunderSoft Video Editor 10.2.0 which is available for free of cost.
AVS Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-Bit).
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster Intel.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 300 MB of free space.
AVS Video Editor Conclusion:
AVS Video Editor 9.0 is the best video editing software that can record your video from the PC screen and also upload the video on various social media websites. Moreover, you can also add your commentary to the movie recording from a microphone that is connected to the computer.