BackupAssist is the best data backup software for Windows systems that can successfully recover the lost data without losing quality. This free data recovery software is the best suitable application for small-time or medium-sized businesses. This free data recovery software has designed for fast, reliable file and image backups. This BackupAssist Free Download for Windows is flexible, and it can quickly recover the files and supports granular recovery as well. You can backup all kinds of sensitive and essential documents, PDFs, and other files to escape from data loss issues. This free BackupAssist software can work with Windows 7 (SP1), 8, and 10 for 32/64-bit platforms without compatibility issues. Follow the below sections to know more about this BackupAssist Latest Version.
Onsite and Offsite Backup with BackupAssist!
Whether it is onsite or offsite, BackupAssist can bring back your data quickly and reliably. Onsite backup means, recovery of the data from the local storage spaces. When you have deleted the database unexpectedly, it may last from the local drive but, it will store on the hard disk in the compressed format. This free BackupAssist software can quickly get back those data within minutes. In some cases, such as disasters, system crashes, corrupted hard disks, formatted hard disks, broken memory cards, and many other unexpected situations, this free BackupAssist can use offsite data recovery methods. It connects your device to a remote server where your data has stored and recovers it quickly.
And most importantly, this free data recovery tool has equipped with a CryptosafeGuard, which protects your backups against the ransomware attacks. It can also support remote management so that this free data recovery tool can manage and monitor the backups in real-time for both cloud and onsite backups.
Have you got any technical issues? Don’t get worried! BackupAssist can provide customer care support via email and calls. This free data recovery software is the number one Windows server backup software available in 5 multiple languages and serves the users across 165 countries. We can also recommend you to download Nero BackItUp Free Download – Backup Software for Windows 10.
How to Use BackupAssist on Windows Devices?
You can utilize the services of this best BackupAssist within minutes.
Step 1: Download the BackupAssist 30-day trial version from the direct download link given below.
Step 2: Create an automated backup job by following the instructions provided by the BackupAssist team.
Step 3: Check the results and feel the happiness of getting back your files without any loss of quality.
BackupAssist Free Latest Version for Windows Salient Features:
- The BackupAssist Latest Version can support the backup of full system, physical or virtual backup, files, folders, and many other applications.
- However, this free Windows backup software can support incremental backup and onsite or cloud backup as well.
- This free file restoring software can let you choose the file which you want to restore. Also, it is offering a powerful search tool to find out the required file.
- This best Windows recovery software can also get back the individual mail items, especially.
- Moreover, this BackupAssist for Windows can support the recovery from different disasters such as bare metal recovery, Instant VM recovery, hard disk recovery, and more.
- Also, the top best data backup software can let you customize the boot tools.
- And most importantly, this free recovery tool supports single-screen control so that you can control multiple sites with one single screen.
- Also, it supports remote backup and restoring of the files from the remotely connected computer.
- It alerts you with SMS and Emails if it has detected any ransomware had entered your device.
- Also, it performs a manual scan to detect the malicious threats that have entered your device. By this, you can remove them to secure the PC from virus infections.
BackupAssist for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 (SP1 only) /8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel Pentium II or higher
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of available free space.
Conclusion for BackupAssist Free Latest Version:
On a final note, we can say that BackupAssist is one of the best options to get back your data, which you have lost unexpectedly. It can successfully support onsite and cloud backups. Not only the files and folders, but this free backup software can also recover the entire server without fail. Get this best recovery software to restore your data. Download this free BackupAssist latest version for Mac operating systems by clicking the download button given below the article.
Click here to get the link to download the BackupAssist for Windows 7/8/10.