In the earlier days, delivering a message or instructions for others is done only through the means of text. But this way is effective for only some extent due to the lack of facial expressions, verbal tone, body language, and eye contact, and more importantly is improper communication, Language Skills, and so on. Therefore, it takes a longer time for the text or instruction to reach if he/she is not next to you. So, to overcome these above scenarios, one can use the best screen recording software on their devices. It helps to solve all their problems by capturing or recording whatever is happening on your desktop screen, including the movement of the cursor.
By using this free screen recorder, users can simply complete all their regular tasks such as giving online tutorials, presenting PowerPoint’s, live commentary, and many more in no time. Today, we can see many capturing software’s that works with the highest functionalities, but may not deliver or satisfy all your needs. For that, we would like to introduce one of the smart and reliable recording software named Bandicam Screen Recorder that works on Windows PC. It includes excellent features and functionalities that help to make an effective video tutorial, record a new maneuver in your favorite game, or else market your business to online customers. Through this Bandicam Screen Recorder Review for Windows PC article, we are going to explain the complete installation steps, advanced key features, neccesary system requirements, and free version download link.
Bandicam Screen Recorder Review:
Bandicam Screen Recorder is one of the best free screen recordings and capturing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this application, users can capture and record any part of the desktop screen in just a few mouse clicks. Moreover, all Windows users can capture the game that uses the OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan Graphics technologies with actual quality. It is most loved by video producers, YouTubers, educators, and other trainers who look for how-to videos, video demos, and online tutorials. This freeware Bandicam Screen Recorder full version helps users to record a specific area on a Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, it works great with both the Windows 32, 64-bit architectures.
The main objective of using this freeware application is to record or capture any part of the desktop screens with great quality. Besides, it not only helps to record screens but also helps in-game and device recording in less time. No need to worry about interface because both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time. In this, users can record screens from any of the video devices like IPTV, Webcam, PS/Xbox, Smartphones, and many more. Some of the features included in this software are capture footage from external sources, save captures in all standard file formats, and also have the opportunity to upload screenshots on the internet directly.
Steps to Download and Install the Bandicam Screen Recorder:
- First, you need to download the Bandicam Screen Recorder by using the link mentioned below the Bandicam Screen Recorder Review Conclusion.
- Once you click on the download button, it will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. So, go to your Download folder, and run the Bandicam Screen Recorder Setup file by double-clicking on it.
- A user account control window opens where you need to click on the Yes button to continue.
- Next, an installer page opens, where you need to select the setup language from a drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English.
- The welcome to Bandicam setup page opens, where you need to click on the next option to move further.
- After that, the end-user agreement page opens, in that follow the license agreements of this program, and later click on the “I accept” option to continue with the installation process.
- The setup will ask you to select the components for installing the files and then click next to proceed.
- In the next window, you must choose the proper destination folder by using the Browse option. Otherwise, continue with the default folder.
- Immediately, the installation process of this Bandicam Screen Recorder starts on your computers.
- Finally, the primary status Window opens on your desktop screen with great resolution.
User Interface of Bandicam Screen Recorder:
The Bandicam Screen Recorder review free full version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that all users (new & old) can access it freely all the time. On top of the main interface, you can use different modes like screen recording mode, game recording mode, and device recording mode. With these, users can record desktop screen and web video, games, webcams, and HDMI capture devices. If you want to record your desktop screens using this freeware program, initially, choose the screen recording mode and then click the “rec” option to start the program.
Besides, users can press the hotkey (F12) to start & stop the recording process at any time. While recording, users can draw boxes, lines, or even highlights the particular point with a cursor. Using a full-screen mode, you can record an entire screen with high quality. On the other hand, users can record their webcam (facecam) and computer screen simultaneously using the ‘Webcam overlay’ function.
You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size and HD video with max. 480fps. With the inbuilt free video editor, users can manage and edit all their recorded video screens with great quality. With the inbuilt free video editor, users can manage and edit all their recorded video screens with great quality. After recording, you can directly upload all the recorded videos to online sites like YouTube without converting (4K UHD or 1080p HD video can be made).
Bandicam Screen Recorder for Windows 10/7 PC Key Features:
- Bandicam Screen Recorder full version free for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to record or capture any part of their desktop screens with high quality.
- By using this freeware application, users can record Skype conversations without any limitations and is useful for online conference calls and Skype interviews.
- Besides, it supports all standard video, image, and audio file formats such as MP4, BMP, TGA, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, MOV, WMV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC-S, MP3, and many more.
- With the use of this screen recorder, users can make video tutorials, YouTube videos, video lessons, demo videos, and many more.
- In this Bandicam Screen Recorder, users can simultaneously record webcam, presentations, and screens in just a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it includes an essential list of editing tools that helps to edit all your captured screens to take your project to the next level.
- The top best free screen recording software for Windows PC enables users to add arrows, rectangles, text boxes, ellipses, callouts, and many more in their recorded screens.
- It is best known for the fastest recording speed, which helps to capture 480 FPS videos and record 4K UHD videos in no time.
- Through this Bandicam Screen Recorder Review for Windows PC article, we are going to explain one of the great feature included in this software is Game Recorder. The Bandicam Game Recorder free for PC Windows makes it pleasant to record several 2D and 3D games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Roblox, and others that use the OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan graphics technologies.
- Furthermore, this program enables users to record flash games and even browser-based online games that are available on their PC.
- the Bandicam Screen Recorder fully supports the hardware accelerated h.264 encoder of CUDA, or NVidia NVENC, AMD VCE, and Intel Quick Sync Video, which permit the video to be recorded at great speed with excellent quality and high compression ratio.
- Users can record their iPad, iPhone, Smartphone screens without losing its quality.
- At a time, users can record or capture the system audio and their own voice in a single click.
- Additionally, it supports different languages like English, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, German, Chinese, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for better understanding.
Bandicam Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Bandicam Company
Bandicam Screen Recorder Conclusion:
On the whole, the Bandicam Screen Recorder is the well-designed screen recording software that mainly helpful for all Windows users to give online tutorials, live commentaries, present PowerPoint’s, and many more in no time. With this program, users can capture and record screens, games, videos, audios, webcams, and many more in just a few mouse clicks. In this, users can easily cut and join the video clips, without any hassle. Further, you can record both the system audio recording and microphone simultaneously. More importantly, it enables users to create a scheduled task to record webcam or PC screenshots automatically. Users can pause or stop the recording process at any time.
The free full version of Bandicam Screen Recorder review is free of cost with no time restriction or watermark. After the capture point, you are allowed to cut, trim, and even split your recording, adjust the volume and speed, add annotations, closed captions, animations, and more. In addition, users can share their recorded videos to their friends, family members, colleagues, and even upload them on social or social networking sites like Youtube, Twitter, Vimeo, and many more.
Click here to download Bandicam Screen Recorder free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC