Download BestCrypt Suite 9.03.21.1 Free Standard Edition, as it not only allows you to encrypt files and folders present in your hard drive but also lets you wipe preferred sensitive files beyond recovery. Moreover, this free BestCrypt Suite can also restrict unauthorized users from deleting the containers that include your valuable data. Besides, BestCrypt Suite supports various versions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the standard edition of this free file encryption software is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
BestCrypt Suite 9.03.21.1 Free Download Standard Edition Review:
Did you ever try to know why encryption tools are essential to secure your data? In the current environment, it is has become very important for every one of us to secure our data, either it is personal data or may be related to an organization to which you are working.
When we work online, there is always a chance that we might fall victim to snooping attempts made by cybercriminals or even government officials. Once, if cybercriminals can access sensitive data related to your business, they might cause severe damage to the reputation of your business. So, to avoid such privacy breaches, developers have come up with disk encryption tools that can prevent unauthorized access to your drives. Moreover, there are even programs that can shred all the compressed or encrypted folders to avoid the recovery of your sensitive files. For this reason, experts advise you to check for all the features of encryption tools before you download and install them.
BestCrypt Suite 9.03.21.1 Free Download Standard Edition is highly efficient in encrypting storage space that contains Windows system files. More importantly, this free file encryption for Windows can also allow you to place encryption keys in the external storage devices such as USB so that you can quickly access the encrypted files and folders. Optimistic users can who are willing to install the standard edition of BestCrypt Suite can scroll down to the lower side of the article and click on the download button.
Features of BestCrypt Suite Trial Version for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of an anti-keylogger feature in BestCrypt Suite 9.03.21.1 Trial Version for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), users can mask the passwords entered in the program to prevent keylogger utilities from intercepting passwords.
- Further, this free BestCrypt Suite also includes several encryption algorithms such as Triple DES, BLOWFISH, GOST, IDEA, AES, RC6, and many more. Along with this, it also contains various encryption modes such as CBC, LRW, and XTS.
- Furthermore, users do have the option to enable or disable the container guard in this program that blocks unwanted deletion of various containers that include your essential files.
- Moreover, this program also consists of a BC key manager that allows you to generate a new private key, or you may even import the existing private key from any of the files or documents present on your drive.
- More importantly, users can also enable or disable options such as dismount drives at system suspend or even to explore drives after mounting.
- In addition to this, this best file encryption tool also lets you add a hotkey that can dismount all virtual drives.
- Apart from these features, it can also show all hidden drives, and it also shows all containers in a root folder.
We also recommend users to download Gilisoft Full Disk Encryption Free Trial for Windows 32/64-bit as it can also encrypt all your files and folders to avoid privacy breaches.
System Requirements of BestCrypt Suite:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on BestCrypt Suite:
On the whole, BestCrypt Suite is one of the top-class disk encryption tools that can secure all your files and folders by avoiding unauthorized access. Additionally, it also lets you add a hotkey that can disconnect all virtual drives.