Download BleachBit Latest Version for Linux, as it not only minimizes the size of backups but, also lets you clean your computer so that you will enough space to store other files. Moreover, this disk space cleaner can also clean your browser’s cache files, cookies, crash reports, stored passwords, URL history, and many more. Besides, the latest version of this best system optimizer is compatible with various Linux distributions and RPM packages such as CentOS, Debian, Debian, Fedora, Linux Mint, RHEL, SLE, Ubuntu, and openSUSE Leap.
BleachBit Free Download Review:
BleachBit 2.2 Free Download supports multiple platforms such as Linux, Windows, BlackBerry, and Mac OS X so that people who are using different platforms can install this software on their devices to keep them clean. This PC cleaner is often considered as an alternative to programs like Piriform CCleaner. More importantly, this PC optimizer can also check periodically for software updates via the internet. Users do have several options to hide irrelevant cleaners, start the program along with your operating system. By enabling the option to exit the program, after completion of the cleaning process, you can free up your memory to speed up other tasks.
BleachBit is also very efficient in overwriting free space present in each drive so that you can be sure that the deleted files can’t be recovered in any case. More importantly, this PC optimization tool also allows you to use the command-line interface so that you can complete the tasks as quick as possible. Interested users who are willing to install the BleachBit Latest Version can scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the download button and start the installation process after finishing the download.
Salient Features of BleachBit for Linux:
- By using BleachBit for Linux, users can shred several items such as files, folders, paths from the clipboard, and even various settings.
- Further, this PC optimization tool can also perform a deep scan of your PC to clean backup files and temporary files to ensure there is abundant space in the drive for other files and applications.
- Furthermore, this free system optimizer can also clean debug logs and most recently used files.
- Besides, this disk space cleaner is also capable of broken desktop files, cache files, and also clipboard so that your PC runs at high speed.
- Moreover, this best free system optimizer also includes options to enable operations such as auto clean and auto-remove so that all the obsolete files are deleted without wasting your crucial time.
- More importantly, users can also enable the options to clear memory dump, MUICache, prefetch, recycle bin, and also to update uninstallers.
- In addition to this, users can also add several files, folders, or paths to the whitelist so that the program can’t delete them in any case. Later on, if you would like to delete those items, you will have to remove them from the whitelist and then perform the cleaning process to clean them.
- Apart from these features, this program also allows you to preview the files before cleaning them and also asks you to confirm the deletion of those files to check if you are unknowingly performing this action.
BleachBit System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Linux distributions and RPM packages such as CentOS, Debian, Debian, Fedora, Linux Mint, RHEL, SLE, Ubuntu, and OpenSUSE Leap.
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, BleachBit Latest Version for Linux is one of the top-class PC cleaners available as it can hide irrelevant cleaners and also overwrite contents of files to prevent any recovery process. Additionally, it can also allow you to add files and folders manually to delete them securely.