Blue-Cloner 2020 9.30 is one of the best Blu-ray copy, burn, backup, and decryption software for Windows PC and other Windows devices. With the use of this freeware application, users can copy all the Blu-ray movies or videos, including 3D, to the blank DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD discs, or other hard disks as ISO image files and Blu-ray folders in few clicks. Furthermore, this Blue-Cloner 2020 fully compatible with all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Also, it supports both Windows 32 and 64-bit architectures.
The free trial Blue-Cloner 2020 has been developed to copy the 4K UHD Blu-ray to a new Blu-ray disc with the help of a UHD drive, and also with HDR and 4K supported. In this freeware program, users can easily make flawless 1:1 ratio Blu-ray copy, complete movie copy, movie-only copy, customized copy, and split copy. In other cases, if the Blu-ray movies or videos are Cinavia protected, then this application will help all Windows users to remove Cinavia watermarks permanently in the soundtracks, so that they can have the backup discs on multiple playback devices such as Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Blu-ray or DVD player, and other PowerDVD software players.
Blue-Cloner 2020 Free Download for PC Overview:
Blu-ray is a robust video storage medium that enables users to store ultra high definition videos and hundreds of gigabytes of high definition. Further, the Blu-ray discs are very delicate and could surely get broken or scratched. So, to prevent all these, the most reliable and helpful option is to copy or even back them up on a DVD, computer hard disk drive. It is not easier to copy ISO files, Blu-ray discs as “Ctrl + C” and “Ctrl + V”. For that, many copy programs came in the present software market to make it smoother and faster.
Therefore, in this article, we are going to introduce one of the best Blu ray copy software named Blue-Cloner, which provides excellent functionalities and features to deliver all their needs within less time. By using this application, all Windows users can copy all the Blu-ray movies or videos, including 3D, to the blank DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD discs, or other hard disks as ISO image files and Blu-ray folders. The interface in this freeware application is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can freely access it all the time. Moreover, users can copy Blu-ray to BD-25, 4K UHD Blu-ray to BD-50, and Blu-ray to BD-50 in less time.
Steps to Install and Run Blue-Cloner on your Devices:
- If you wish to copy your Blu-ray movies to blank DVD or Blu-ray discs, then click on the below-shown download option at the end of the page as soon as possible. Hit the executable file to begin the installation process.
- After that, click the Run button in the Open File – Security Warning pop-up window to run this free Blu-ray disc copy tool.
- In the next panel, immediately, a User Account Control window appears on your screen, asking whether you want Blue-Cloner to make changes to your Windows PC in that click on the Yes button to process further process or stop the process by clicking on No.
- In the welcome window, you need to enable the “I accept the agreement” and click on the install button to start the installation process. Once the installation process ends, users must launch the Blue-Cloner.
In the main status Window, the user needs to connect a Blu-ray DVD driver. To copy a Blu-ray movie disc to a BD-R, initially, you need to click on the “Start” option to move ahead, and then this Blue-Cloner 2020 will begin to read the data. After reading, automatically, the drive will discharge. Next, they need to insert a blank RE/BD-R and later click on the “OK” option. Within no time, the process will start. Important note: This program will recognize the type of the source Blu-ray movie automatically and also adjust the compression rate if needed. In that, you only need to agree with the “Start” option.
Similarly, to burn a Blu-ray video or movie from the hard disk to a BD-R, then Select an ISO picture file or a Blu-ray video folder from the hard disk drive and the destination Blu-ray burner and after that click on the “Next” button to start the process. Then, choose the copy modes according to your needs. In the next panel, you can see some of the task information where you need to check all the information is correct or not and later hit the “Start” option. After reading, this software will assist you to insert a new/blank BD-R/RE DL or a BD-R/RE. Once you insert the blank disk, click on the OK to start the burning process. Also—> users can go through Express Burn Disc Burning Software Free Full Version
Want to know some more about this Blue-Cloner 2020, then please go through the below-listed features and functionalities.
Blue-Cloner Free Trial Version for Windows 10/7 Features:
- Blue-Cloner 2020 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and still user-friendly so that both all users (old & new) can access it freely all the time with more comfort.
- The main objective of using this Blue-Cloner 2020 is to copy all the Blu-ray movies or videos, including 3D, to the blank DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD discs, or other hard disks as ISO image files and Blu-ray folders in no time.
- Furthermore, all Windows users can quickly copy Blu-ray to BD-25, 4K UHD Blu-ray to BD-50, and Blu-ray to BD-50.
- With the use of this freeware application, users can remove Cinavia watermarks that were set in an audio track of Blu-ray video or movie, so that they can experience the copied discs on many playback devices and players.
- Users can compress one Blu-ray video or movie to a blank RE/BD-R. Also, choose to keep all the audio tracks and other subtitles or even remove unnecessary or unwanted ones.
- Besides, users can manually set the compression rate to determine the image quality of their Blu-ray copies.
- It includes a Blu-ray decrypter that enables users to remove several Blu-ray copy protections, including BD+, AACS, UOPs, etc.
- Moreover, users can even back up or save a Blu-ray movie disc to a Blu-ray folder for further playback on any media player software or TVs.
- In this Blue-Cloner 2020, you can easily create multiple Blu-ray copies with the help of a few mouse clicks.
- On the other hand, users can convert any HD audio tracks like DTS-HD Master, TrueHD, and LPCM to a standard file format to save the valuable Blu-ray disc.
- It widely supports more brands and models of Blu-ray drives and other burners.
- Not only copying but also allows to burn ISO image files or Blu-ray folders on the hard disk to the RE/BD-R (DL) with the various copy modes.
- The best disc copying software for Windows 10/8/7 PC includes an in-built media player that permits users to preview the complete chapter before going to copy the disc.
Blue-Cloner Blu-ray Disc Copy Software System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel Core2 or later
- Internal Memory: 2 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that Blue-Cloner 2020 is the well-designed Blu-ray copy tool that mainly helpful for both the business and home users to copy all the Blu-ray movies or videos, including 3D, to the blank DVD, Blu-ray, AVCHD discs, or other hard disks as ISO image files and Blu-ray folders in few clicks. In this program, users can even burn ISO image files or Blu-ray folders on the hard disk to the BD-R/RE (DL) with the various copy modes. Compared with other disk copying tools available in our market, the Blue-Cloner 2020 is a lightweight and professional disk copying software that consumes a low amount of system resources.
The developers of this Blue-Cloner 2020 free latest version is designed to work on all Windows operating systems, such as Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10.
All in all, click here to get the link to download Blue-Cloner 2020 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 PC.