Download BootIt Bare Metal 1.6 for Windows 10, as it not only allows you to resize FAT and NTFS partitions but also lets you perform various other tasks such as creating, deleting, and undeleting partitions. Moreover, this free BootIt Bare Metal is also capable of generating backup images of several partitions, and even complete drive. In addition to this, users can also use this program to install and manage other operating systems on their devices. Besides, BootIt Bare Metal supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and this free partition manager is available for download on all 64-bit versions.
BootIt Bare Metal Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the advantages of using multiple operating systems on computers? Nowadays, many organizations use several operating systems on their devices so that they can reduce the space consumed by the hardware. At times, employees who are working on various websites might also want to view UI of the sites on several operating systems such as Linux and many more. Along with this, IT professionals might also have to work with different editions of Windows to finish their tasks. So, developers have come up with various boot managers that can allow you to install and manage multiple operating systems on your device. Moreover, developers have introduced various programs that include several features other than booting. For this reason, experts advise you to install a top-class boot manager that can help you switch between the operating systems.
BootIt Bare Metal 1.6 Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of booting operating systems that are present on one partition. More importantly, this free partition manager for Windows can also hide or unhide partitions as per your requirements. Optimistic users can scroll down and click on the download button to receive the trial version of BootIt Bare Metal.
Salient Features of BootIt Bare Metal for Windows 10/7 64-Bit:
- With the help of BootIt Bare Metal 1.6 for Windows 10/7 64-Bit, users can quickly boot up to sixteen partitions present on any hard drive along with logical volumes.
- Further, this free BootIt Bare Metal is also capable of identifying operating systems upon completion of the installation process so that it can add them to the boot menu. Once the program has added the OS to the boot menu, you can easily manage the usage of different operating systems.
- Furthermore, this free partition manager can also resize your partitions effectively without causing any errors or improper resizing that result in data losses.
- Moreover, this best boot manager also includes an option known as Direct Boot Menu that allows you to skip the normal booting process to boot into any partition.
- More importantly, users can also make use of this utility software to copy the entire disk, or they can also use the disk images to get the same data on the new disc that you recently bought.
- In addition to this, it can also utilize the disk images to restore the data lost in various data loss scenarios such as hard drive crashes, data corruptions, accidental deletion, and many more.
- Apart from these features, users can also enable the option to let the program create, delete, copy, and resize partitions so that the program doesn’t require any manual operation.
System Requirements of BootIt Bare Metal:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: TeraByte Unlimited.
Final Thoughts on BootIt Bare Metal:
On the whole, BootIt Bare Metal is one of the best partition managers and boot managers that can easily split your drive into partitions and also boot operating systems from a single partition. Additionally, it also supports multiple internal and external storage devices such as USB and many more.