BurnAware for Windows 7/10 is a lightweight burning tool. That allows you to create audio, video, and data discs easily as well as erases the disc content. Download the free version of this software on your Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Moreover, BurnAware Free Download is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
BurnAware Free Download Overview:
The application is one of the most popular CDs/DVDs burning tool available in the market. Many tools are available, but the BurnAware is standing first among the competitors. Some of the alternatives to this software are Ashampoo Burning Studio, Nero Burning Rom, and CDBurnerXP, as all these products are free to download and compatible with Windows 7/8/10. The program is available in three versions that are Pro, Premium, and Free Versions. It is designed for both home and advanced users to have the favor of using all the advanced options. BurnAware Free Download includes tools to control boot settings, UDF Partitions, Session selection, data recovering and disc spanning. But home users can quickly burn the audio/video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images.
The installation process is fast, but the user needs to be aware of the third-party bloatware products that try to install into the computer along with the main program. They are not harmful but consumes a high amount of hard disk space. Custom installation can help the users to restrict these unwanted apps. It takes 6 minutes to burn a CD, whereas 45 minutes to create a DVD. It also depends on your computer’s performance. This program also has a unique feature where you can erase content on a disc. Before you create a bootable disk, firstly, you need to create the ISO file using the Magic ISO Maker Full Version.
BurnAware for Windows 7/10 Key Features:
- BurnAware Free Download allows users to burn all kinds of files. Such as photos, archives, documents, music files, and videos into CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs easily and quickly.
- The application covers all daily tasks, such as burning, disk verification, backup, erasing, copying, data recovery, and extracting CD files.
- You can create a bootable and multisession disc with high quality, make the ISO images, copy, backup the drives, and also extract the audio tracks.
- Before erasing the files, the user can verify the data and backup the necessary files and folders.
- No need to install the popular recovery tools as the program can recover data from a compact disk or unreadable disc.
- Besides standard options, BurnAware for Windows 7 offers many advanced options such as direct disc copying, disc spanning, and verification of disc byte-to-byte.
- BurnAware Free Download supports a wide range of media storage discs such as optical disc data storage. That includes CD, DVD, Double-layer Discs, Rewritable Discs, and more.
What’s New in BurnAware 13:
- While burning discs, the program restricts your computer from getting into the sleep mode.
- BurnAware 13 has an intuitive and improved user interface with categories view.
- You may observe improvements in the buffer handler, File extractor, and a few minor optimizations for the DPI screen.
System requirements for BurnAware Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium 600 MHz or Faster.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB.
Just click on the following link to Free Download BurnAware for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–