BurnAware is the best burning software which allows users to write various types of files. The BurnAware Free Edition Download works with various versions of Windows operating systems XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The top-best burning software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit processors. Users can download and install this multi-lingual burning software for free of cost.
BurnAware Free Burning Software Download Overview:
BurnAware is a disc burning software which helps you in creating CD, DVD, and Blu-ray of all types, including M-Disc. In addition to this, the best burning software allows you to create bootable discs, high-quality audio CDs, and video DVDs, and also create, copy, and burn disc images. Especially, experienced users can take advantage of advanced options, boot settings, session selection, data recovering, and direct copying. This program is also good at extracting audio tracks, erasing, and verifying the data. After extracting the audio tracks, you can play it back on different audio players. You can also download the True Burner Free Download for Windows.
As time passes, your CDs or DVDs tend to get corrupted or scratched, in such situations they become unreadable. The BurnAware software is good at recovering data from multisession or unreadable discs. The free DVD burning software for Windows 10 has a user-friendly interface which is clean, easy-to-use and multilingual. BurnAware offers free burning software or commercial edition with extra tools. The two commercial editions are Premium and Professional.
BurnAware – DVD Burner Free Edition for Windows Key Features:
- The BurnAware software supports optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, and Double Layer discs.
- It allows you to burn and copy files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- The user can copy all formats of text data like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Moreover, you can burn the audio tracks of MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMV, WAV, etc. At the same time, it supports multiple video formats such as MP4, MOV, VOB, MPEG, FLV, AVI, etc.
- Further, this software allows users to append or update multisession discs.
- With the help of this software, you can create bootable CDs or bootable DVDs.
- Besides, users can also create audio CDs and MP3 discs by adding a huge number of different audio/music formats.
- Furthermore, you can create DVD-Video and BDMV discs without putting in much effort because you can do it with simple mouse clicks.
- On the other hand, users can take standard or boot disc images.
- With the help of BurnAware free burner for Windows PC, the users can copy the disc to ISO image.
- The free burning software also allows you to extract files and folders from ISO images.
- In addition to these features, you can also burn data across multiple discs, extract files from multisession or corrupted discs, write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously.
BurnAware Software System Requirements:
- Operating System: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10(32-bit or 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB memory or above.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
BurnAware Download for Windows 32/64-Bit Conclusion:
Overall, BurnAware Free Download is the best burning software that supports optical disc data storage and double layered discs. In addition to this, it creates CD, DVD, and Blu-ray of all types.