BurnAware Premium Edition 13.5 free is one of the best free disc burning software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can create DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray of all kinds, including M-Disc. Not only disc burning but also includes some of the basic tasks such as image creation, verification, backup, erasing, copying, audio track extraction, data recovery, and many more that helps users to perform in less time. Furthermore, this free latest version BurnAware Premium 13.5 fully supports all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit configurations.
BurnAware Premium 13.5 Download for Windows Overview:
At present, many cloud storage services or USB drives are becoming the main source of data storage. Still, the discs have their place for storing the data. However, saving data on DVDs is not so easy similar to that of copying or pasting data on USBs or flash drives. For this, many developers have designed some of the best burning software’s for Windows PCs to burn standard data, video, audio, and also create and burn ISOs.
We recommend all Windows users to use one of the freeware program known as BurnAware, which holds excellent functionalities and features to deliver all their tasks in no time. The BurnAware Premium edition 13.5 free for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps all users to perform some of the essential functions such as backup, image creation, copying, erasing, basic disc burning, and audio track extraction to data or file recovery.
Steps to setup BurnAware Premium on your Windows PC:
- Initially, you need to download BurnAware Premium Edition 13.5 for Windows 10/8/7 by clicking on the link provided at the end of this topic.
- Once you click on the download button, it will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. So, go to your Download folder, and run the BurnAware Premium Setup file by double-clicking on it.
- A security warning dialogue box opens asking whether you need to run the setup file. Click on the Run button to move further.
- Next, a user account control window opens where you need to click on the Yes button to continue.
- After that, you need to select the setup language from a drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English.
- The welcome to BurnAware Premium setup page opens, where you need to click on the next option to move further.
- In the end-user agreement page, you must follow all the license agreements and later enable the “I accept the agreement” option. Later, click next to continue.
- User needs to select additional tasks that they would like to set up to perform while installing this software, then click next to move further.
- In the ready to install page, click on the install option to start the installation process.
- Immediately, the installation process of this burning software starts on your computers.
- Finally, click on the finish option by enabling the “launch BurnAware Premium” option.
- In the main dashboard screen, it will show the different tasks that you need to perform so that you can choose as per your preference. For instance, you can burn data disc, boot disc, span disc, create an audio CD, burn ISO, erase the drive, and many more.
BurnAware 13.5 Premium Edition for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- BurnAware 13.5 Premium free full version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps all users to create DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray of all kinds, including M-Disc.
- Moreover, it comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
- The premium version comes with comprehensive features and functionalities for all home and business users.
- In this free burning studio, users can burn all the standard folders and files, including videos and audios to a DVD.
- Furthermore, users can erase data on discs using two methods, complete erase and quick erase. The complete erasing method allows removing all the data from the DVD, CD, or Blu-ray by overwriting it with zeroes. At the same time, the quick erasing method does not remove files and folders from the disc physically. But, it only helps to remove the references to existing content.
- Users can create MP3 discs, audio CDs, BDMV discs, and DVD-video in just a few mouse clicks.
- A data disc is a DVD, CD, or Blu-ray Discs that used to store all the electronic data. Also, it is excellent for backing up all the hard disk drives or storing valuable information such as reports, taxes, and other spreadsheets.
- With the help of this disc burning software, users can extract folders and files to ISO images. Also, extract files from corrupted discs.
- This best free CD/ DVD burning software supports optical disc data storage devices, including DVD, CD, Blu-ray, M-disc, double-layer disc, and many more.
- Additionally, it supports different languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Chinese, German, English, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for easy understanding.
Also—> users can go through Macrium Reflect 7 Free Download Disk Backup for Windows 10
BurnAware Premium System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Burnaware.com
On the whole, the BurnAware Premium Edition 13.5 mainly designed for home and business users to use on their Windows 10/8/7 PC. In this, users can write all types of multimedia files such as pictures, digital photos, documents, archives, videos, and many more to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. Further, users can create multisession or bootable discs, video DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make and burn ISO images, and other basic tasks.
Click here to download BurnAware Premium Edition 13.5 for Windows 10/8/7 PC