Buttercup Password Manager is free password management software using which you can store all your passwords and other private data safely. The password organizer comes with a wide range of features with an easy-to-use interface. This password keeper app lets you import details from other password managers to avoid time consumption of adding in all the details again. Also, sync Buttercup Password Manager to your devices to access your details at any time. This password storage is available for Windows, Linux, and MacOS, browsers, Android and iOS mobile devices. The password vault encrypts your safe with top-notch security to ensure the safety of your information. You can store your IDs, media, documents, notes and other important information in this password safe. Download the free password manager for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and also older versions of Windows. Also, Buttercup Password Manager is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit.
Buttercup Password Manager Free Download Features:
- Buttercup Password Manager is a cross-platform tool that works on Windows, Linux, and MacOS along with mobile phones and web browsers. You can sync all your devices to your password keeper account and access this password safe anywhere anytime.
- You can also import passwords from other password manager applications such as LastPass, KeePass, and 1Password so that you don’t have to enter and save your details all over again.
- Organize all your accounts and their details by categorizing them into folders and sub-folders. In other words, you can create different folders for different accounts or their purpose such as business, personal and so on.
- Apart from password and account credentials, Buttercup Password Manager also enables users to save their IDs, credit cards, important notes, and other such confidential information.
- Furthermore, you can also save media files such as photos and videos in this password keeper app.
- Create separate archives for separate accounts if you want to for more safety. Also, each archive requires a master password, therefore; you will not have to worry about their security.
- Buttercup Password Manager encrypts you password vault with 256-Bit AES encryption technology. Hence, it ensures no data leakages take place and it is impossible for hackers to gain access to your accounts.
- Your password safe is protected with a master password to which only you have access. In other words, a master password is required to open the password safe.
Buttercup Password Manager for Windows 7/10 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 80 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB Ram minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD, or later version