Canvas X 2020 free trial version is the all-in-one graphics software that mainly designed for Windows users to create architectural designs, floor plans, scale drawings, and other technical drawings with measured placement and precision. With this powerful graphic design software, users can import and export all kinds of data formats in a few clicks. Besides, it supports many file formats such as BMP/RLE, CR2, CDR, CMX, CVS, CVD, DCR, DWG, EMF, ERF, HDR, ICO, J2K, NEF, PIC, RAW, RTF, SRW, HTML, PCX, PDF, and many more. The free trial version Canvas X 2020 is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP for 64-bit architecture.
Canvas X 2020 Free Download for Windows 10/7 Overview:
Canvas X is the industry-standard software for creating and even editing vector-based graphics easily and quickly. The main objective of using this best vector editing software is to design and illustration tasks, such as creating logos, icons, charts, diagrams, posters, and other website graphics. The interface in this Canvas X 2020 free trial version is easy to use, initiative, and still user-friendly so that both the advanced and new Windows users can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows PC and other personal laptops. It is the best choice for web and graphic designers to perform all their tasks in less time.
It provides an array of tools for layouts, illustration, proofing, editing, and more. In the toolbar, all Windows users can configure with tools, commands, and different styles and also includes customizable keyboard shortcuts and a Docking bar to collect all the palettes and a Properties bar for object manipulation and tool settings. The Canvas Assistant will display all the information about the document setup, selected objects, and selected tools for easy management. This free graphic design software contains eleven main components, providing a variety of docks and toolbars, layout area, and more.
In this, users can customize the interface in many ways, such as hiding the docking pane, toolbar, docking bar, property bar, and more. Besides, each document Window has scroll bars, document controls, zoom controls. With the help of zoom controls, users can zoom in and zoom out the documents as per their needs. Furthermore, it enables you to display the current status and properties of the chosen item.
The property bar in this program lets you modify the complete document setup, tool settings, create vector objects, cache objects, apply effects or a filter to an object, or even apply text formatting. When you select paint or image object, then the property bar will display the paint and image object settings such as filters, export options, and adjust options.
Also–> users can go through Xara Designer Pro X 15 Free Download Full Version
Want to know more about this illustration and graphic design software, then go below-listed features and functionalities.
Canvas X Free Trial Version for PC Key Features:
- Canvas X 2020 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and graphical user-friendly interface so that all users (technical & non-technical) can deliver all their jobs in no time.
- By using this free illustration software, users can create scale designs, architectural designs, floor plans, and other professional drawings with all measured placement and precision in a few clicks.
- In this freeware program, users can Import and export all kinds of data formats such as EMF, ERF, HDR, ICO, J2K, NEF, PIC, RAW, RTF, SRW, HTML, PCX, PDF, and many more.
- With this program, you can easily control and combine all the graphical elements and even apply high-end filters and effects to your document.
- Moreover, users can create, edit, and even upgrade raster pictures with various industry-standard filters and other tools.
- The free graphic design software for Windows PC enables users to adjust the orientation, edit the view, zoom, rotation, and lighting.
- Furthermore, all Windows users can easily, efficiently, and quickly create texts, flow texts, and text layouts from columns to columns.
- Users can get full control over all aspects of creating and saving styles, apply many effects to type, formatting, wrap text inside the objects, bind text to object paths, resist a text from objects, and have a broad range of annotation and text proofing tools.
- You can pinpoint vertical, horizontal, perpendicular, and oblique distances with the help of a chain, linear, and baseline dimensioning tools.
- Apart from this, all Windows users can create a place and even edit all mathematical equation objects in no time.
Canvas X for 64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit architecture)
- Processor: Intel i3 or better 64-bit processor or later
- Internal Memory: 8 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 4 GB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Canvas GFX Inc
Therefore, we recommend users to download Canvas X 2020 free trial version for Windows 10/7 PC. With Canvas X 2020, users can create architectural designs, floor plans, scale drawings, and other technical drawings with measured placement and precision. Moreover, it includes document layout capabilities and sophisticated word processing that allows all Windows users to create and publish entire documents within a single application.
Without any issues, it imports and exports all kinds of data formats quickly, which is why it is known as the reliable graphic design software among all competitive softwares.
The Canvas X 2020 free trial version for Windows PC supports to work on all editions of Windows Operating System, from Windows XP to Windows 10. So, you can create an incredible range of high-impact documentation and visual assets.