Download CCleaner Professional Free Trial Latest Version on your Windows 10/7 to automatically clean your browser after closing all the sessions present on it. Moreover, this best free PC cleaner for Windows allows you to choose a program to start uninstalling it, or you can even update several programs by using the software updater tool. Further, the trial version of this disk cleanup software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
CCleaner Professional Free Download Overview:
Did you ever experience a situation in which you might have unknowingly installed browser extensions or plugins? Later on, these keep sending you pop-ups on your PC on every Windows startup. Apart from this, there are many other instances in which users update their Windows, and create a restore point to roll back their updates. But, these restore points occupy too much of space, and as a result, they would obviously slow down your PC. For this reason, experts advise you to check for a PC cleaner that can clean all unwanted files, browser extensions, and even remove the restore points which are unnecessary.
CCleaner Professional Free Download is capable of disabling or deleting unwanted browser extensions or plugins. More importantly, this free PC tune-up software allows you to remove system restore points which are too older, and the latest restore point is disabled to delete for the sake of system security. Users who are willing to install the trial version of this best PC cleaner can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post. Interested users can also download and install OneSafe PC Cleaner Free Download Latest Version.
CCleaner Professional for Windows Key Features:
- By using CCleaner Professional for Windows, you can easily clean trackers and junk from various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. You do have an option to untick any items that you don’t want to clean, or you can even add cookies to the keep list to prevent this program from cleaning them.
- Further, the custom clean option in this PC optimizer allows you to enable or disable options to clean several items from Windows Explorer, browsers, or even any application present on your PC.
- Furthermore, the registry cleaner in this software eliminates unused or unwanted file extensions, obsolete software, MUI cache, Windows Services, and many more.
- Besides, the startup optimizer tool in this software allows you to enable, disable, or delete programs that run when your computer starts.
- Moreover, this disk cleanup software allows you to scan your drives to find various types of files that are using your disk space. After analyzing your disk, it displays the percentage of free space and even the percentage of disk space occupied by various categories such as pictures, music, documents, videos, and other files.
- More importantly, the duplicate file finder tool in this software lets you search for duplicates files by using various criteria such as name, size, modified date, and even content in the files. Users can even choose to ignore zero byte files, read-only files, system files, hidden files, and even files according to size limitations.
- Apart from these features, users can even choose various advanced settings such as only delete files which are older than twenty-four hours in Windows temp folders or files in recycle bin. You may also check ACE Utilities Free PC Cleaner For Windows 10 as it is one of the best PC cleaners available in the market.
CCleaner Professional System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: At least 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 600 MB of free space.
CCleaner Professional Conclusion:
On the whole, CCleaner Professional is the best free PC cleaner that can clean or eliminate unwanted files and registry entries which slow your PC to a large extent. More importantly, this best PC cleaning software can enable, disable, or delete programs which start with Windows startup.