ChronoSync is the best free file synchronization software for Mac Operating Systems. With the help of this freeware program, users can keep all their necessary files and folders backed up with easily, quickly at all regular intervals ultimately. This free file sync software helps to keep all files in a cloud storage with Google Cloud, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2. Moreover, all Mac users can back up all private folders and files to flash drives, local hard drives, SD cards, and other external devices. The latest version of ChronoSync 4.9.9 free is highly compatible with all versions of Mac Operating Systems, such as Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15.
ChronoSync Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
Want to sync all your private folders and files on Mac with multiple online accounts and devices? Did you ever tired of backing up your data to other Macs, NAS devices, or servers through file-sharing? If you are searching for the answers to the above complications, then this post will help you in getting all these solutions. So, the foremost thing is to pick the top best file synchronization software. In our current software market, many software producing companies designed bundles of file sync software’s. Some of the best-performed file sync tools are SyncMate for Mac, Commander One, FreeFileSync, and many more.
Along with these top best free file synchronization applications, we introduce one of the freeware program known as ChronoSync for Mac. Go through the ChronoSync article and download it on your Mac devices to perform synchronization of multiple devices together and allows automatic background sync too. The user interface in this ChronoSync latest Version is easy to use, initiative, and still friendly so that both the non-technical people and technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for their Mac Operating Systems.
Through the article ChronoSync free version, we wanted to explain all Mac users about different features and tools are Incremental scanning, Recover missing or corrupt files, SmartScan technology, scheduled task, and many more. Furthermore, it also handles backup like bootable, remote, local, and even remote bootable backup. The ChronoSync for Mac works great on all platforms of Mac Operating System from Mac OS X 10.11 to Mac OS X 10.15. So, you can keep all their essential folders and files backed up with ease.
Which is better SyncMate or ChronoSync?
When talking about comparison, we would like to tell all Mac users that both the SyncMate and ChronoSync are the file sync software’s that are currently available in the present software market. However, these sync tools have specific advantages when compared to each other. Well, we can say that both these file synchronization software’s contain almost the same features and functionalities to perform their tasks quickly.
However, compared to SyncMate, the ChronoSync has a simple and user-friendly interface. So, all the beginners and technical users can use this application with more comfort. To specify a few, it allows all Mac users to synchronize folders and files between two Macs with the built-in file sharing option, all the deletions can be easily and quickly synchronized, mount the remote Mac or server automatically.
ChronoSync Free Version Key Features:
- The ChronoSync free version for Mac OS synchronizes files uni-directional and bi-directional so that users can save changes made on any of the devices.
- This advanced file sync software helps keep all their necessary files and folders backed up with easily, quickly at all regular intervals ultimately.
- Moreover, users can synchronize files and folders with web servers through an SFTP.
- With the help of this freeware application, users can synchronize their data with iPhones and iPads using InterConneX.
- It comes with new incremental scanning, which allows all Mac users to synchronize all the modified files in less time.
- Furthermore, users can be archived all the deleted or replaced folders and files for safe and secure keeping.
- In this program, users can back up their entire data to SD cards, flash drives, local hard drives, and other external drives. At the same time, they can back up folders and files to other Macs, NAS devices, or servers through file sharing.
- The free backup software for Mac OS lets you backup files to Google Cloud, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, and many more.
- With the SmartScan technology, users can scan all the folders and files within no time. Similarly, they can back up the files at 2-3x faster than other backup applications.
- The latest version of ChronoSync includes free file recovery function, which enables users to get back all the lost, deleted, misplaced, or corrupted files and folders in just a few mouse clicks. Also, it helps to archive and restore all the older copies of files.
- With the Backup mode, users can backup volume for all the additional storage. The mirror mode permits users to create an exact clone of their Mac system.
- On the other hand, users can backup folders and files to DMG for system clones on NAS devices and file servers.
- The file schedule option lets you schedule backup or sync tasks on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis.
- With the trial sync option, users can preview the backup and sync operations in real-time. Also, they can visually interact with the folders and files set by the Analyze Panel.
- This best free file synchronization software for Mac includes scheduled documents manager that allows users to list out all their tasks planned in no time.
- By using the Document Organizer, users can manage all their backup and sync tasks.
ChronoSync for Mac OS System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11
- Processor: 64-bit Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 128 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 140 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Econ Technologies, Inc.
On the whole, the ChronoSync free is the all-in-one solution for file and folder synchronizations, bootable backups, backups, and other cloud storage. With the help of this freeware program, users can keep all the necessary files and folders backed up with easily, quickly at all regular intervals ultimately. In this freeware program, users can backup their entire data to SD cards, flash drives, local hard drives, and other external drives. At the same time, they can back up folders and files to other Macs, NAS devices, or servers through file sharing. With the free file recovery function, which enables users to get back all the lost, deleted, misplaced, or corrupted files and folders in just a few mouse clicks.
This latest version of ChronoSync helps all users to keep all files in a cloud storage with Google Cloud, Amazon S3, and Backblaze B2. Further, users can backup all private folders and files to flash drives, local hard drives, SD cards, and other external devices. Using ChronoAgent, users can back up their folders and files to hard disk drives on remote systems.
The ChronoSync free version for Mac supports to work on all platforms of Mac Operating System, such as Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, so, you can sync all your folders and files between different folders, external drives, or local drives.
Click here to get the link to download ChronoSync free version for Mac OS X 10.11.