Clementine Music Player is a free music player that lets you play songs uploaded to various cloud storage such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. In addition to this, the music player for Windows can rip audio CD so that the user can copy the audio onto the computer. Further, the multimedia player is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Moreover, the best music player supports various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Clementine Music Player Free Download Overview:
Clementine Music Player allows users to add music files and folders to generate smart and dynamic playlists. Apart from this, users can also view song information such as lyrics, biographies, and photos of artists. Moreover, the best free music player also supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. Users can also convert music into various formats such as MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC, or AAC. More importantly, you can also search and start the playing music library which is available on the current PC or laptop. This music player can also be controlled remotely by using an Android device, MPRIS, or command-line.
Clementine Music Player Latest Version Features:
- The Clementine Music Player 1.3.1 Latest Version for Windows 10/8/7 PC comes with a simple, easy to use, and even user-friendly so that all users (new and advanced) can access it freely all the time.
- In this, users can search and play all favorite music files with great quality.
- With the help of this multimedia player, users can export album covers and also fetch album covers that are missing.
- By using the queue manager tool, you can also manage and organize files dialog and automatically stretching columns in the playlist. It also includes various options such as drag and drop between playlists, library scanning, and many more.
- Further, the equalizer tool in the best music player allows you to modify the sound settings to produce the best audio quality.
- Furthermore, the free music player also lets you show a glowing animation on the current track.
- Besides, the music player for Windows also includes various options such as fade-out while stopping a track, cross-fade while changing tracks manually or automatically.
- Moreover, the free music player also consists of an option to run the program in the background while the Window is closed.
- More importantly, the best free music player consists of various options, such as shuffle mode and repeat mode. The shuffle mode in the music player allows users to shuffle the entire playlist, or you can also enable the option to shuffle the tracks in the album.
- In addition to this, the music player for PC also allows you to discover and download podcasts.
- Apart from these features, you can also have fun using internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, and many more. You might also check for AIMP 4 Music Player which is available for free of cost.
Clementine Music Player for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit architectures).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
Clementine Music Player Conclusion:
Clementine Music Player is the best music player that lets you play songs uploaded to various cloud storage such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Moreover, the free music player also consists of an option to run the program in the background while the Window is closed.
Click here to download Clementine Music Player 1.3.1 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC.