Clonezilla is a free disk imaging and disk cloning software for Windows operating systems. This best disk image software can make a copy of your complete hard drive and clone them to an image file. This free cloning software can also recover the lost data with the original quality. This free, open-source data recovery software has designed for disk imaging and cloning. This free Clonezilla software is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and Windows XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
What is Clonezilla?
Do you want to make a copy of your drive? Do you need to recover your lost data? Clonezilla is the only solution for both issues such as disk cloning and data recovery. Download this Clonezilla free disk cloning software for Windows operating systems to restore your valuable data. This free data recovery software can help you for bare metal backup, system deployment, and file recovery. This free file recovery tool is best suitable for single machine backup. However, this free disk cloning software is available in three versions. They include Clonezilla live, Clonezilla server edition (SE), and Clonezilla lite Server. This free Clonezilla server edition can clone the hard disks of 40+ computers at a time.
This free file recovery tool can only back up the used blocks of the hard disk. This free disk cloning software can support a variety of file systems. This free disk imaging software can reinstall the boot loader along with the GRUB (Grand Unified Bootloader) and SYSLINUX. The supported hard drive partition formats are including MBR and GPT.
Moreover, this free cloning software can support LVM2 (Logical Volume Management), which can provide the space on mass storage devices. You can also download Tweakbit File Recovery Download Free Data Recovery Tool
Clonezilla Free Disk Cloning Software Key Features:
- This free Clonezilla software can support many file systems which are including xfs, jfs, btrfs, f2fs, ext2, ext3, ext4, ReiserFS, reiser4, nilfs2 of GNU/Linux, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, and NTFS of Windows.
- This free cloning software can let you clone Linux systems, Mac Systems, MS Windows systems no matter whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- This free cloning software can copy the unsupported files systems from sector to sector. However, it can clone the used blocks of partition for supported file systems.
- Additionally, this free disk imaging software can support unattended mode. So, it can finish all steps through commands.
- It can also let you customize your own cloning and disk imaging using a wide range of boot parameters.
- This free restoring software can let you back up the image to multiple devices simultaneously.
- However, it can also protect the cloned images with strong encryption.
- Clonezilla server edition can support Multicast which can restore the bunch of computers whereas the lite version can support BitTorrent for massive cloning.
- This freeware encrypts the data accessing, storage, and data transferring with AES 256 – bit encryption.
Clonezilla for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: X86 or x86- 64 Processor
- Memory: 196 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space
Conclusion for Clonezilla Free Disk Cloning Software:
In the end, it has concluded that Clonezilla is one of the best disk cloning software which can recovers your data from the previously cloned image files. This free cloning software can back up or restore your lost valuable data without any quality loss.
To download this free Clonezilla disk cloning software, browse the direct download button given below the article.