Note: Now, CloudBerry Backup is changed to MSP360 Backup.
CloudBerry Backup Server Edition is the best recovery software that allows you to recover data from the cloud storage account. This free file recovery tool can support various cloud storage solutions such as Amazon s3, BlackBlaze, Google Cloud, Wasabi, Openstack, USB Drives, External and Internal hard drives, Network-attached storages and many more. This free file-level backup software is available as a free version and Pro version. In this article, we have discussed the free version, which is the best choice for home users. Of course, most of the features are similar to the Pro version except the storage limits and technical support. The storage limit for CloudBerry Backup free version has limited to 200 GB, whereas the Pro version is offering unlimited cloud space along with Email support.
Lost Data? Don’t Worry, Recover with CloudBerry Backup:
CloudBerry Backup has come up with reliable, multiple storage choices to save your recovered data securely. This free recovery software ensures the proper recovery of your files on time. Additionally, this best recovery tool can move the recovered files to the cloud and transmit it to the fully encrypted target storage location. Download this free CloudBerry Backup Server Edition for your Mac operating systems for a secure and reliable backup.
Once the backing up of files to the cloud has finished, this free file restoring tool can restore the data from the cloud to the destination. Moreover, it can permit you to restore them to the desired location according to your preference. However, this restoring process has full encryption so that you have not to be anxious about safety. Also, it allows you to hold up the restoring process, schedule it, or choose a time to finish the task. And most importantly, this free backup recovery tool can help you to restore the symbolic links. If you need to recover data on the Windows systems, you can download CloudBerry Backup Download Free Latest Version for Windows.
How CloudBerry Backup Works?
This best CloudBerry Backup software can follow to types of procedures. They are
- Incremental Backup
- Block-Level Backup
- It can only backup the total modified files.
- It can back up the data directly to the cloud.
- It maintains the exact file structure,
- It can back up only modified or new portions of the files
- It can back up your files to the network locations, NAS Devices, Mapped drives, and also allows you to share them with your friends.
- It backs up the portion of the file exactly what you require. We also recommend you to download EaseUS Todo Backup Free Download Latest Version for Windows 10.
Main Advantages of Having CloudBerry Backup for Mac:
- This CloudBerry Backup Server Edition for Mac protects the restored files with AES 256-bit encryption.
- Further, you can schedule your backups according to your time convenience. Thus, it automatically backup the data at the specified time intervals.
- Either choose incremental backup, or block-level backup depends on the requirement.
- The command-line interface of this free data recovery tool can allow you to set the features that help your daily routine.
- Additionally, this free recovery software can let you set retention policies to delete the outdated data from the storage. So, it keeps the original version of backups.
- Moreover, the CloudBerry Backup for Mac notifies you through email about every backup and restore activities.
- Not only the cloud backup, but this free backup software can also support local backup if required.
- It also supports network locations backup to allow you to backup network locations, mapped drives, NAS devices, and others.
- It can maintain the exact file structure and let you restore what you need.
CloudBerry Backup Server Edition System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac operating systems 10.8 or later
- Processor: 4 GHz, 64 – bit processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of Minimum disk space.
How to Install CloudBerry Backup on Mac OS?
To run this free CloudBerry Backup software on your device, you need to install and create a backup plan and a restore plan to get back your data.
Read the full procedure and follow the instructions.
- Click on the direct download button given below the article. Then double-click on the file after finishing downloading to start the installation procedure.
- A new CloudBerry Backup window will appear. Click on the install button and follow the instructions. Then click on the Finish button.
- Now, create a backup plan and a restore plan.
Set up: Navigate to the storage account and mention the information about the Amazon S3 account.
- Click on the Backup files button to launch files on the newly appeared CloudBerry Backup window.
- Create a backup plan with a proper name and choose the Amazon S3 account.
- Select the files and folders which you need to back up.
- You need to mention the compression, encryption, and backup schedule options to finish the backup plan.
- You can click on the Run Backup checkbox to recover your data or postpone it by scheduling.
- If you want to view the preview, click on the Backup Storage button.
- Click on the Restore files button to create a restore plan.
- Name your restore plan and select the cloud storage account.
- Next, you have to choose the type of restore according to your choice.
- Select the files that you wanted to restore.
- Also, you need to specify the folders where you want to restore the data.
- You need to enter the encryption password if you have protected your files while backing up.
- Mention the Restore Schedule to finish the procedure automatically.
Conclusion for CloudBerry Backup Free Recovery Software:
Taken as a whole, CloudBerry Backup is one of the best options to recover unexpectedly lost data from any circumstance. This free file recovery tool can restore the total data to the cloud without any loss of files. This CloudBerry Backup free version has designed for personal use so that it is best suitable for the home users. Do you want to download this free CloudBerry Backup server edition for your Mac system? Press the below-mentioned download button.