Download Comodo Antivirus Free Latest Version for Linux, as it is not only capable of adding and removing scan profiles but, can also send suspected files to Comodo so that it can scan for any malware infection. Moreover, this top antivirus for Linux also scans any file immediately after creating it or while performing any activity with it. Besides, the latest version of this virus removal tool is compatible with various Linux distributions such as Ubuntu 12.04, RHEL 5.9, 6.3, Debian 6.0, CentOS 5.9, 6.2, Mint 13, CentOS 5.8, 6.2 and you may also install it on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Comodo Antivirus Free Download Overview:
Did you ever know that cybercriminals can use your device to send viruses to anyone in your contact list in case you don’t have proper security software? It is very important for any user to scan any downloaded or suspicious files to prevent intrusions from several viruses or trojans that can create huge damages to your PC. To detect viruses, trojans, and malware programs immediately, you need an antivirus which can perform real-time scanning before you access any infected file. Apart from this, scheduled scans can also prevent several dangerous threats on your PC by scanning for threats on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis. So experts highly recommend you to choose antivirus software which has features such as real-time protection and scheduled scans.
Comodo Antivirus Free Download is capable of performing scheduled scans on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis to prevent any dangerous attack on your PC. More importantly, it can perform real-time scanning of various files to prevent malware attacks and also to move those infected files to the quarantine. Interested users who are optimistic and willing to download the latest version of Comodo Antivirus can click on the download button which available exactly below the post.
Comodo Antivirus for Linux Key Features:
- By using Comodo Antivirus for Linux, users can choose to scan all the drivers present on their PC or critical areas such as system files which have the maximum possibility of infections.
- Further, this best antivirus for Linux receives updates to the virus definitions frequently, and you do have the option to check for virus definitions manually.
- Furthermore, users can also add untrusted files to quarantine, and they do have several options that allow them to restore, delete quarantined items.
- Moreover, this free antivirus is also capable of creating log files of all the actions performed after completion of the scan process.
- More importantly, this best free antivirus also includes a customizable scan scheduler which allows you to schedule the scans at any time of your choice, and it also allows you to edit or cancel scheduled scans.
- In addition to this, this program also includes a manual scanning option, and you may also choose to enable cloud scanning so that the performance of your PC doesn’t get affected.
- Besides, you might also include several files and programs in the exclusion list so that the antivirus can skip them at the time of scanning.
Comodo Antivirus System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Linux distributions Ubuntu 12.04, RHEL 5.9, 6.3, Debian 6.0, CentOS 5.9, 6.2, Mint 13, CentOS 5.8, 6.2 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Comodo Antivirus Conclusion:
On the whole, Comodo Antivirus Latest Version for Linux is one of the top-class antivirus solutions which can block advanced threats in the files by using real-time protection. Additionally, users can also schedule scans and exclude several files in the scanning process to complete the scan as soon as possible.