Download ContaCam 9.9.5 for free of cost on Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), as it allows you to connect multiple cameras simultaneously so that you can track all the activity in preferred locations. Moreover, this free video surveillance system can also record your desktop activity, and you may even capture screenshots of your desktop. Besides, you can also Download ContaCam 9.9.5 as you can keep surveillance on remote locations so that you can monitor those locations for security reasons, and this security software also supports various editions of Windows such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit).
ContaCam 9.9.5 Download Free Review:
Did you ever happen to experience security threats from unknown persons who try to enter your premises without intimating you? Most of the families living in urban areas at times come across security threats from thieves who sneak into the house without the resident’s knowledge and enter their premises to cause financial damages, or at times, they might even pose a threat to their lives. Apart from this, enterprises may also face threats from unauthorized persons who try to steal their property, or they might even try to do any other mischevious thing to damage your business. In order to avoid such security threats, developers from across the world have come up with various surveillance tools that can monitor and track all the suspicious activity. For this reason, experts highly recommend you download and install the best surveillance tool that suits their needs and requirements.
Contaware has developed a free video surveillance system ContaCam 9.9.5 so that users can monitor their safety and even secure properties present in their premises. More importantly, ContaCam for Windows 10/7 (32/64-bit) also lets you configure frame intervals so you can view the summary of the video daily as per your preference. Interested users can click on the download button present at the bottom of the article to obtain ContaCam Download for free.
Features of ContaCam 9.9.5 for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of ContaCam 9.9.5 for Windows 10/7 (32/64-Bit), users can improve the surveillance level by adding CCTVs.
- Further, this free video surveillance system allows you to connect a camera that is available in a remote location but, to do this, the camera must be running on ContaCam.
- Furthermore, this security software also supports different network or IP cameras such as EMSTONE, Grandtec, Maygion, Panasonic, Zmodo, and many more.
- Moreover, this program also supports DV cameras, USB web cameras, PCI, PCIe, and USB capture devices that contain Windows drivers.
- More importantly, this surveillance system also includes a web server that contains a password protection feature, and it is also accessible through the internet or intranet.
- Besides, you do have various options that allow you to modify the framerate, and you may also choose to split videos longer than the specified number of frames.
- In addition to this, the ContaCam download also allows you to perform manual operations through which you can record movies, games, and even take screenshots from them.
- Apart from these features, ContaCam 9.9.5 also allows you to create basic or common tasks, and it also lets you trigger a task periodically as per your preference.
Interested users can also download iSpy Portable Version for Windows 10/7 as it also allows you to monitor all the activities in the preferred locations.
System Requirements of ContaCam for Windows:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32/64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: Contaware.
On the whole, ContaCam 9.9.5 download for Windows 10/7 (32/64-bit) is one of the best surveillance systems which can allow you to monitor the location effectively. Additionally, it also lets you create a daily summary of the video at the end of the day.