Copernic Desktop Search v7.1.2 is one of the most trusted desktop search tool for Windows PC and other Windows devices. By using this application, users can examine all their essential files, documents, and email stored on their computers and helps them to create a quick and easy searchable map. This free trial version offers all the users to index and even explore over 119+ file types within less time. Furthermore, it perfectly suits all editions of Windows, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 versions.
Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 Free Download for PC Overview:
When users are searching for a particular file or folder from their PC in that case, the first instant they prefer is the Windows search box. But, sometimes, the primary Windows 10 search box may not show the exact results. So, use the best search tool available in the present software market. Here, I introduce users to prefer the freeware Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 free trial version that will do the detective job in your place and easily and instantly find the files that you want. The free trial version Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 allows users to centralize their files, document, emails, and many searches in one unique interface. With the help of this software, users can easily and quickly find any of their documents on their devices within a short time. This search application can be utilized by both professionals and beginners with personal PCs or laptops used for needs.
This search tool includes the refining section, search box, search results list, status bar, preview pane, and many more in the main status windows. In the search bar, users can directly type the particular keyword that they want to search. The refine section will also help users to type the keywords to refine their search. All the results are listed in the search result list window. The preview-pane windows help users to view all their results in real-time. The current status information is shown in the status bar. Moreover, it supports many email programs like Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail, Lotus Notes, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, and many more.
In the below section, we explained all the characteristics and functionalities of the Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2, so we advise all Windows users to go through each and every feature while scrolling down.
Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 Free Trial Version for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 free trial version for Windows comes with a neat, intuitive, and even user-friendly interface so all the users can access it freely without any hesitation.
- The main aim of using this application is to examine all the essential files, documents and emails are stored on the user’s devices and helps them to create a quick and easy searchable map.
- With the help of this freeware desktop tool, users can search a particular file like contacts, emails, calendar items, and many more over multiple PST or OST files.
- Moreover, users can even find out the emails and attachments within less time.
- In this, users can find the particular documents that contain extract phrases or whole words.
- The top best desktop search tool for Windows 10/7 enables users to highlight their keywords in the preview-pane and the search results list.
- Alternatively, the interface in this software comes with many languages like Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, English, Dutch, Italian, and many more so users can choose their own language for better understanding.
Also–> users can go through SearchMyFiles 2.90 Download for Windows 32/64-Bit
Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 for 32/64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit editions)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 800 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Copernic Desktop Search
In conclusion, I conclude by saying that Copernic Desktop Search 7.1.2 is one of the best free search tool that mainly designed for Windows users to perform all their tasks in no time. In this freeware application, users can examine all their essential files, documents, and email stored on their computers and helps them to create a quick and easy searchable map. Further, you can also find out some of the boolean operators such as OR, NOT, AND, NEAR, and many more.
The Desktop Search 7.1.2 free version for Windows supports to work on all platforms of Windows Operating System, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. So, you can explore over 119+ file types within less time.