CPU-Z is a free desktop utility software that allows you to view detailed hardware information of your computer. You can effortlessly download and install the latest version of CPU-Z for Windows. Furthermore, it is entirely free to download and compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
CPU-Z for Windows Overview:
The prominent application gathers information on some of the primary devices of your system, such as Processor name and number, codename, process, cache levels, and more. All the information will be viewed in a detailed manner, and users can also save and download the entire data in XML or HTML format.
By using CPU-Z for Windows, you can instantly see what’s going on in real-time and manage the entire software with a few mouse clicks. There are many applications available in the market, but CPU-Z has plenty of advanced components that make this software stand among other competitors.
The freeware system profiling and monitor tool detects the processor core voltage, L2 Bus Width, Memory timings, CAS latency, RAS to CAS, RAS precharge, and monitor two processors simultaneously (only in Windows NT and Windows 2000). The app does not require any installation as you can download and directly run it on the computer.
Coming to the interface, it always adopted a straightforward look with no visual highlights. The main window consists of several tabs as each tab provides exclusive information on a particular component. The application mainly focuses on the technical side but not in the interface.
CPU-Z Latest Version Key Features:
- If you had bought a new system and want to find out the exact information about the computer, just click on the appropriate tab, and it will display the CPU Type, Speed, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Card details, and more.
- CPU-Z Latest Version provides information like Name, Code Name, package, technology, core VID, and exact model.
- It will identify the various hardware components and gives detail information without the need to open the CPU Cabinet. They mainly added the core section, RAM, and graphics card tab recently.
- When it comes to RAM management, the user can view the module size, max bandwidth, manufacturer name, date, and year.
- To start the program for the first time, it will take a few minutes to load all the modules. The interface is classified into Tabs that are the CPU, caches, mainboard, memory, SPD, Graphics, and extra information.
- The program directly detects the hardware functions such as the ability to access, read, and also display SPD data from memory modules.
- When it comes to the motherboard, it provides detail information like the vendor, model, BIOS date, Chipset, inbuilt Sensors, amount of memory used, remaining memory, and graphical interface.
- CPU-Z Latest Version has a Benchmark tab where the user can test the processor speed. Moreover, you can also check the entire computer using the benchmark process.
- The program uses the nominal amount of system resources and shows accurate information about every component in the hardware.
System Requirements to Download CPU-Z Free:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB.
- Developer: CPUID
Just click on the following link to Download CPU-Z for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–