Download Cryptic Disk for Windows PC, as it not only encrypts your HDD, USB, and SDD but, also creates a new encrypted virtual disk so that others can’t view or access your files and information present in it. Moreover, this security software also allows you to copy, move, or delete files present in the container similar to the other files present in your device. Further, Cryptic Disk Free Trial also supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also install it on X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Cryptic Disk Free Download Trial Version Overview:
Did you ever experience a situation in which others might have accessed or stolen your sensitive information present on your drive? Many users at times may come across situations in which they might move away from their device without locking their device. In such situations, people who are present close to their device might access their sensitive information present on the device and copy them to any of the portable devices and carry the information along with them. Apart from these situations, users may also lose their device by being busy in some other tasks. Besides losing the device, users may even fall victim to privacy breaches in case the device ends up in the hands of a cyber attacker.
But, to avoid such disastrous situations, developers have come up with disk encryption programs which can create encrypted disks and let you store your sensitive data in it. By doing so, unauthorized users won’t be able to access your private data. So, experts highly recommend you to install a disk encrypter to secure your sensitive files.
Cryptic Disk Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of encrypting or decrypting volumes, and it can also create hidden encrypted volumes for high-level security. More importantly, allow you to add an existing container file to the list for quick access or manually specify the path to the file for each mount. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the download button to start installing the trial version of Cryptic Disk. Interested users can also try Symantec Endpoint Encryption Trial Version as it is also one of the best disk encrypting tools available in the market.
Salient Features of Cryptic Disk for Windows PC:
- With the help of Cryptic Disk for Windows 10/7, users can create encrypted disks, and they do have the option to add an existing container file to the list for the sake of faster access, or you can also provide the path of the file for every single mount.
- Further, this best free encryption software also doesn’t support encryption of volumes on which the operating system, its components, or the OS loader have been installed.
- Furthermore, users can also make use of this software to create a non-system partition for files so that you can move all the data such as documents, images, and programs that are present in the system partition.
- Moreover, users can also choose the unmount option to reset access to the encrypted files on the volume, and to do so users will have to select an encrypted volume, or container and click on unmount.
- More importantly, this best disk encryption software also supports cascading encryption that allows usage of several cryptographic algorithms for data encryption, and this process also increases the length of the encryption key and overall cryptographic protection.
- Apart from these features, users can also enable the screensaver option, and later on, they can also choose the options for protected exit from the screensaver.
Cryptic Disk System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Cryptic Disk Conclusion:
Overall, Cryptic Disk is one of the top-class disk encrypters which can secure your data with unique passwords for every hidden volume. Additionally, it can also create a hidden encrypted volume, even inside the volume which is already hidden and encrypted.