Download CryptoExpert 8.38 Free Trial, as it not only allows you to create new secure vaults to store all your confidential files and folders but also lets you set the time to lock the vaults, in case of inactivity. Moreover, this free CryptoExpert can also enable the option that can prevent modification of the vault file date when data inside the vault in modified. Besides, CryptoExpert also includes hotkeys that can unmount all vaults when pressing the chosen hotkey, and this free folder encrypter also supports various editions of Windows such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit).
CryptoExpert Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of storing confidential documents, certificates, program licenses in an encrypted folder? Before discussing the benefits of encrypted folders or vaults, let us speak about a few situations which can result in privacy breaches. There might be multiple instances in which we might want to store several confidential documents, photos, videos, passwords, login IDs in our device. But, saving on your device and locking your Windows desktop may not prevent unauthorized users from accessing them every time.
Unauthorized access to confidential files and folders is one thing that worries any enterprise irrespective of its size, either large scale or small scale. To avoid unauthorized access to user’s data, developers have come up with various encryption tools that can use multiple algorithms to secure your confidential files and other details. For this reason, experts advise you to download and install one of the top-class encryption software that secure files.
CryptoExpert Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in creating highly secure encrypted vaults, and it can even add an existing vault file to the list of known vaults on your computer. More importantly, this free folder encrypter can also let you provide any letter of your choice to the unlocked vaults. Optimistic users can download and install the trial version of CryptoExpert by clicking on the download button that is available at the bottom of the article.
Features of CryptoExpert for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of CryptoExpert for Windows 10/7, users can quickly generate secure vaults on their computers that might be of size more than ten GigaBytes. By creating huge secure vaults, this program allows you to store multiple documents, certificates, photos, videos, and many more.
- Further, this free CryptoExpert also makes use of BLOWFISH, 3DES, CAST, or AES-256 algorithms to create encrypted vaults. These algorithms are best in class, and the encrypted vaults are not so easy to hack.
- Furthermore, this program can secure your encrypted vaults with keys that are only known to you. In case, if you lose those keys, you may not be able to access the data present in the vaults.
- Moreover, users do have the option to store all the keys in a USB, and by doing so, they will have to remember only a single master password through which they can easily access all the unlock keys.
- More importantly, all Windows programs can view these encrypted vaults as drives that are similar to the other drives present on the PC.
- Apart from these features, this program also lets you share or transfer unlocked vaults through a network that is accessible to both end-users.
We also recommend users to Download Encrypt4all Free Trial Version for Windows 10/7 as it is also one of the best encryption tools available in the market.
System Requirements of CryptoExpert:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or later.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: InterCrypto Software.
Final Thoughts on CryptoExpert:
On the whole, CryptoExpert is one of the top-class encryption tools that can secure multiple confidential documents, certificates, videos, images, and many more. Additionally, it can also let you choose between encryption algorithms such as BLOWFISH, 3DES, CAST, or AES-256 algorithms.