Download CryptoForge 5.4.0 Free Trial, as it not only allows you to encrypt files and folders but also lets you choose multiple encryption algorithms that can provide high-level security to your data. Moreover, this free CryptoForge can also display the time consumed for the selected encryption techniques. Besides, the trial version of CryptoForge supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and this free folder locker is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
CryptoForge 5.4.0 Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know that data encryption techniques can help you in securing your confidential files from hacking attempts and even unauthorized users? Before discussing the benefits of data encryption techniques, let us initially get to know how devasting can the data leakages be for various organizations. Every organization irrespective of size, either large scale or small scale, consists of confidential files and documents that might include their business contacts, certifications, license agreements, and many more.
For a while, let us assume that you have not encrypted the sensitive data present on your device. In such situations, if your device experiences cyberattacks or any unauthorized access, there is a high probability that you might come across data leakages that might damage the reputation of your business. So, developers have come up with various file and folder encryption tools that can prevent any data leakages. For this reason, experts advise you to identify the best encryption tool that comprises all the required features.
CryptoForge 5.4.0 Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in encrypting multiple file formats so that you don’t have to skip any file due to unsupported formats. More importantly, this free file encryption for Windows can compress files to save the storage space, and it can also shred files to avoid the recovery of previously deleted files. Optimistic users who are interested in installing the trial version of CryptoForge can scroll to the lower end of the article and click on the download button. Users may also download Encrypt4all Free Trial Version as it is also one of the best file or folder encryption tools.
Salient Features of CryptoForge for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of CryptoForge 5.4.0 for Windows 10/7, users can quickly encrypt the file names and replace them with some other name so that unauthorized users may not be able to recognize it.
- Further, CryptoForge is capable of locking files with passwords that are as long as fourteen characters. Along with this, you can also view the quality of the password so that you can make changes to make it a complex one.
- Furthermore, this free folder encryption tool also allows you to encrypt files with various algorithms such as Blowfish, Rijndael, TripleDES, and Gost. By using multiple algorithms to encrypt files and folders, you can receive high-level security to your data even if any one of those techniques is attacked.
- Moreover, this best folder encryption tool also lets you enable the compression option so that you can compress the files before encrypting them, and this compression is very well-known for strengthening cryptographic security.
- More importantly, this program also allows you to enable file shredding options that can shred files as well as folders to make them unrecoverable. You can also choose the number of times you want the program to overwrite files.
- Apart from these features, this software also lets you enable various options such as include subfolders, skip system files, show progress window for a lengthy process, and many more.
We also recommend you to check for AxCrypt Premium for Windows 10 as it is also capable of encrypting files and it also lets you upload the encrypted files to any cloud storages as per your preference.
System Requirements of CryptoForge:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts of CryptoForge:
On the whole, CryptoForge is one of the top-class encryption tools that compress files and encrypt them for better security. Additionally, it also consists of various options such as skip system files, show progress window, and many more.