Cyberlink Screen Recorder is the screen recording tool which has equipped with the high-quality screen capturing technology. It can let you record the screen, edit and stream the screen recordings with high quality. This free screen capturing tool can let you stream your recorded videos to social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch. This free Cyberlink Screen Recorder can work with Windows 8.1, 10, 7 (SP1) versions without any compatibility issues. Also, it supports 64 – bit platforms.
A Brief Introduction to Cyberlink Screen Recorder:
Cyberlink Screen Recorder can provide screen capturing utility as well as streams your videos in the popular video streaming applications. Along with the screen casting and high-quality screen capturing technology, this free desktop recorder can also provide powerful editing features. So, you can take screenshots, record screen videos, edit those recorded videos, and stream them to the social websites through one single platform. However, this free screen capturing tool is the all in one solution for vlogging, game recording, and sharing the desktop with your friends or colleagues via online.
Moreover, this free screen capturing software can let you create more attractive online presentations, videos for webinars, tutorial videos, how-to videos, and many more. With the help of online live streaming feature, you can share your screen online and get more interactive to the professionals. However, this free PC screen capturing tool can let you record the video conferences, video chats, screen activities, and more. You can create more effective tutorial videos by recording the presentations; including various videos in your tutorial, as well as you can edit the recorded videos with the help of various easy to use editing tools to grab more attention from the audience.
Additionally, this free multimedia software is offering various customizable hotkeys so that you can easily pause the recording, mute or Un mute, start quickly, and do more. You can also download TinyTake Screen Capture – Free Download Video Recording Tool
Cyberlink Screen Recorder Free Version Key Features:
- This free Cyberlink Screen Recorder software is more than a screen recorder. It can let you add webcam commentary to the recorded videos and share them to the Twitch and YouTube accounts to grab more following.
- Moreover, this free screen recording tool is offering various video editing tools.
- Also, it can let you podcast the live streaming programs to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook applications so that you can engage more audience. However, you can use a custom streaming server to podcast live streaming on these applications.
- This free screen recorder software has tried its best to let you have smooth gaming experience.
- You can record the webcam activities and mic recordings into your live streams.
- Also, it can let you use the Chroma key while editing the background.
- With the help of this free screenshot software, you can easily brand your videos, add watermarks to your videos, promote sponsors, and do more.
- You can record the full screen or a specific part of the screen as you wish. Additionally, it can let you lock a specific application excluding that from recording.
Cyberlink Screen Recorder Updated Version System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 for 64 – bit, 8.1, Windows 7 SP 1
- Processor: Intel Core i-Series or AMD
- Graphic Processor: Desktop Recording – 1 GB VRAM
- Game Recording – 3 GB VRAM
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free available disk space
Conclusion for Cyberlink Screen Recorder Free Updated Version:
In the end, it has concluded that Cyberlink Screen Recorder is one of the best screen capturing tools which can let you take the screenshots and record the screen with high quality. Additionally, this free screen recorder can let you podcast live streaming as well as stream your recorded videos to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and other video streaming software.