Privacy Drive is the best encryption software for Windows users that helps to secure files, folders, and other valuable data. This best free file encryption software utilizes the Virtual Disk and ‘on the fly’ disk encryption technologies for the sake of security. However, this Privacy Drive free trial can encrypt almost all types of files, such as pictures, videos, documents, files, folders, graphics files, spreadsheets, and others. Also, this file protection software secures your documents by providing the password protection to them. So, it can prevent unauthorized access by strangers and let the documents open only for the owners. Users can get the Privacy Drive download link from our website by tapping the direct download button given at the end of this article.
Introduction to Privacy Drive:
Privacy Drive is the top best file encryption software that has developed by Cybertron. This data encryption tool helps the users not only in encrypting the data but also hide them whenever required. This robust data protection software can safeguard your documents, files, and even folders against the prying eyes, curious websites, and more other online threats. This free Privacy Drive free trial software allows users to set a password for their documents. So, no one can access your documents without unlocking them with the passcode.
Privacy Drive free trial is using the industry-leading AES 256-bit encryption technologies to secure the user’s data. For this safety, Privacy Drive software creates multiple numbers of encrypted volumes as users need to mount on the virtual disks. With this free data encryption software, users can encrypt or decrypt the virtual disks automatically. So, users do not require encrypt/decrypt the file individually before saving. However, this security software provides instant protection to your private data and the virtual disks once you have finished working on them.
Additionally, Privacy Drive for Windows enables users to share their files through encrypted data through Gmail, external hard drives, cloud servers, CD/DVD, backup, and more others. Also, it allows us to share the data with any other portable device securely. However, this Privacy Drive free trial supports various file systems such as FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS, and exFAT file systems.
We also recommend the users to download Secure IT – Download Free Data Encryption Software for Windows
Privacy Drive Free Trial Key Features:
- Privacy Drive uses ‘on the fly’ disk encryption technology so that users do need to encrypt/decrypt the data manually.
- It supports simple drag and drops option for encryption or decryption of the data.
- However, Privacy Drive free trial is using industry-leading AES 128-bit and 256-bit encryption algorithms to protect the user’s data.
- Additionally, this security software does not restrict the users in the aspect of files and folders. It allows users to add multiple numbers of documents without any limitation.
- On the other hand, your protected data is available to use anywhere without any issues. Once you have encrypted your data with this Privacy Drive software, it makes them portable so that users can access them no matter where they go.
- It blocks all the backdoors and prevents the entry of malware, spyware, viruses, and other online threats efficiently.
- Additionally, Privacy Drive free trial provides support for the deniable encryption.
Privacy Drive for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64-bit systems
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space
- Developer: Cybertron Software
Conclusion for Privacy Drive Free Trial:
In the end, we can conclude that Privacy Drive one of the best choices to encrypt the user’s data securely. Also, this Windows data protection software helps the users to carry their data in the cloud and allows them to access no matter where they go. This Privacy Drive free trial software is easy to download and set up.
If you are looking to download Privacy Drive free trial for Windows systems, then click on the direct download button given at the bottom of this article.