Download Daemon Tools Lite v10.11 for Windows, as it not only allows you to create virtual hard disk drive but, also lets you burn images to an optical disc. Moreover, this Daemon Tools Latest Version can also ensure all your images are accessible to you no matter where you are present currently. Further, the latest version of network software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8,1, 10, and you may also download and install it on both X86 and X64 editions.
Daemon Tools Lite Latest Version Review:
Did you ever try to know the advantages of virtual drive software? Before discussing the advantages of virtual drive software, let us get to know what is a virtual hard disk drive and how it works. The virtual hard disk is very similar to the hard disk drive present in your PC. The only difference between the virtual hard disk and the ordinary hard disk is that virtual hard disk is not connected to PC and hence users can use it to backup and secure all their data. Virtual drive software can create a virtual disk to let you back up your files, and it also allows you to create a RAM disk for NTFS and FAT32 file systems. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class virtual drive software that can allow you to help you to backup files and folders.
Daemon Tools Lite Latest Version is highly efficient in creating a virtual hard disk to let you secure all your files and documents. More importantly, Optical Disc Authoring Software for Windows also lets you create bootable media that allows you to start your PC in case of virus infections. Apart from this, supports multiple platforms and also different storage device to help various users who are using different platforms. Interested users who are willing to install Daemon Tools can move to the bottom of the post and click on the download button.
Salient Features of Daemon Tools for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of iSCSI initiator in Daemon Tools for Windows 10/7, users can connect to iSCSI targets and access remote images, virtual hard disks, and physical drives as local ones.
- Further, this virtual drive software for Windows also allows you to write bootable images to USB sticks to simplify operating system recovery and protect flash drives with a password.
- Furthermore, this software also lets you burn images, files, and documents to CD or DVD, and you do have the option to erase various discs while you are traveling.
- Besides, the image editor in this program allows you to generate new images from CD, DVD, data or audio files and convert virtual disc for secure content storage.
- Moreover, this program also allows you to browse the content present in the mobile devices and other Daemon Tools apps in the local wireless network.
- Apart from these features, Daemon Tools for Windows also allows you to access numerous virtual drives and also lets you emulate more than four drives simultaneously.
Daemon Tools System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Daemon Tools Conclusion:
On the whole, Daemon Tools for Windows is one of the top-class optical disc authoring software that can allow you to access numerous virtual drives and also lets you emulate more than four drives simultaneously. Additionally, it can also burn images, files, and documents to CD or DVD, and you can also erase various discs.