Dashlane Password Manager is one of the best free password management software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can keep, store, and even protect all their sensitive passwords in one particular place. The professional password manager allows users to store their personal passwords for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. From this Dashlane Password Manager Review, we came to know that this password manager works great with both the Windows 32, 64-bit configurations. Besides, the Dashlane Password Manager Review free is also available for Mac OS, which supports Mac OS Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), and Mojave (10.14).
To know some more about this free password manager, go through the Wise Care 365 Pro Review 2020 and immediately download it on your Windows computers to run faster and more stable.
Why do we need to use a Password Manager for Windows PC?
Passwords are a particular string of characters which is primarily used to verify the identity of a person during the process of authentication. Similarly, they are designed only for the users and once they enabled them it will help to obtain more access to an application, device, or website. Nowadays, most of the users want to keep all their logins, sensitive information privately under lock and key system like assigning password or 2FA and so on. Simultaneously, they also wish to keep all the passwords in one place so that it helps them to protect from online threats. Generally, at the time of assigning a password to any document or fill forms, people may use a tiny, weak password on different websites so that they can quickly remember.
On the other hand, if they use the same password for a long time, which may not be secure, and there might be a chance of stealing in various ways by hackers, data stealers, snoopers, and more. Sometimes, the user tries to use longer and secure passwords, but most of the time, they forget their passwords and other login details because the assigned password is too long to remember. Therefore, to come out of all these scenarios, using a password manager is the perfect decision. Moreover, it’s a well-known fact that the internet is a place where every user needs to have a special role in storing and protecting all the personal passwords in one secure place for easy online browsing & to stay protected from online threats. With the help of a password manager, users can get a quick and easy way to make their daily life more secure. Here the user has to just remember the unique Master passwords to access all their online accounts.
There are many known and known Password Managers like Dashlane, LastPass, Keeper Password Manager, and many more. Among those, Dashlane and LastPass take the top position due to their essential features.
So, let us assume by comparing both Dashlane and LastPass.
Which is better Dashlane or LastPass?
In comparison, both the Dashlane and LastPass considered the best password management software’s available on our internet. Well, we can say that both the password managers contain almost the same features and functionalities. Moreover, these two software’s offers free versions for the users to make use of it. However, compared to LastPass, the Dashlane password manager has more benefits.
To specify a few, it allows all Windows users to get protected from the threats by offering cybersecurity functionalities, like a VPN, an inbox scan, and other identity theft assurance. Nevertheless, the Dashlane provides the opportunity to change the multiple passwords at once, whereas the LastPass enables users to change only one password at a time.
Not only this, but the LastPass manager for PC will also offer some of the notable features.
- In LastPass, users can add multiple users so that they can safely and securely share all their passwords to others in case of emergency access.
- This free password management software adds on PBKDF2 SHA-256 that allows all users to prevent the cracking of their passwords.
Click here to know more about LastPass Password Manager Free Download
Among both, we can observe that both the software’s rank the same, but they only vary in their key features. Still, we would recommend Windows users to use Dashlane password manager. It stands as the best and has a fully interactive user interface. In this article, we are going to explain the complete review of this freeware application that mainly helpful for beginners and also for professional users to use on their Windows PC or personal laptops.
Dashlane Password Manager Review:
The Dashlane Password Manager for Windows 10/8/7 is the well-designed password management software that mainly helpful for home and business users to deliver all their tasks in no time. The main purpose of using this Dashlane Password Manager is to manage and protect all their personal passwords in one single vault. Moreover, all Windows users can secure all the sensitive information, store sensitive passwords as well, and provided easy access to all their online accounts. The interface in this Dashlane Password Manager Review is easy to use, inituative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time with more comfort.
This free security software helps users to keep all the logins secure by generating unique and strong passwords that are difficult to store and guess them all securely in an encrypted vault. Besides, it has the ability to store login details for up to 50+ accounts in a safe and secure vault with the help of multi-factor authentication. By using this program, users can store all kinds of sensitive information as well as fill out forms with contact details and delivery address automatically. The Dashlane free password manager Review for PC includes excellent features and functionalities to store as many passwords you like.
Also–> users can go through 9 Top Best Free Password Managers for Windows 10/7
How to Download and Install Dashlane Password Manager on your Windows PC?
- First, you need to download the Dashlane Password Manager by using the link mentioned below the Dashlane Password Manager Review Conclusion.
- Once you click on the download button, it will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. So, go to your Download folder, and run the Dashlane Password Manager Setup file by double-clicking on it.
- A security warning dialogue box appears asking whether you want to run the setup file. Click on the Run button to move further.
- The Dashlane Password Manager setup will download the installation file and other components.
- After the installation process ends, immediately, the user account control box opens in that, click the Run button to run this application on their Windows PC or personal laptops.
- In the next screen, you need to create a free account with a valid email address and password (min 8 characters) later, click next to move further. In your popup Window, you need to reconfirm it by entering your same password once again to continue.
- Besides, if needed, you can also add the Dashlane Password Manager to your web browsers, then click Add Dashlane Now button.
- Finally, the main status Window opens on your desktop screen with more resolutions.
User Interface of Dashlane Password Manager:
The Dashlane Password Manager comes with a simple and graphical user-friendly interface so that all users (new & old) can access it freely all the time. On top of the software interface, you see different options like file, tools, sync, extensions, VPN, and Help. The left side of the section contains a personal vault, security, and other contacts. In the vault, you can store passwords, secure notes, view personal information, payments, IDS, and other receipts. Furthermore, users can create notes to store, encrypt, and even store other personal information. On the other hand, users can import all their saved passwords from any of the web browsers without any tracking issues.
This process is done only when you add this software to your browser. Users can also add their personal information like name, address, date of birth, and more to the auto-fill forms across the web within a single mouse click. With the browser extension feature, users can auto-fill extensions to passwords to web applications and other websites. Additionally, it supports multiple languages like Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Chinese, Polish, German, and many more so that all Windows and Mac users can choose their own language for easy interface.
Dashlane Password Manager for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- The Dashlane Password Manager free download for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to manage and store all their personal passwords in a particular place.
- By using this free password generator, users can create strong and unique passwords.
- Moreover, you can sync all the Dashlane data to all the devices automatically.
- Users can securely share all their encrypted passwords with groups and individuals.
- With the help of this freeware application, users can protect their online identity at any time, anywhere by encrypting all the online activities on public Wi-Fi or insecure Wi-Fi.
- Furthermore, you can auto-fill the personal details and other applications when you do bank transactions, online payments, and more that helps to save your time.
- In this, users can keep all their sensitive or essential information safe and secure by using secure notes.
- When the attacker or hackers are trying to steal your entire PC or personal data, then the Dashlane Password Manager Review will immediately notify an alert or warnings to your device.
- Users can add this top best password manager to all your secure web browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, and more.
- Apart from this, Dashlane Password Manager is a cross-platform software that works on multiple devices like Windows PC, Mac OS, Androids, and others.
Dashlane Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel Pentium AMD or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Dashlane Inc
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that Dashlane Password Manager is the best free password management software for Windows Operating Systems. With Dashlane Password Manager, users can manage and protect all their personal passwords in one secure place. The Dashlane Sync option allows users to sync all the online data to all the devices automatically.
The developers of Dashlane Password Manager works great with all versions of Windows Operating Systems, from Windows XP to Windows 10.