Download Data Rescue 5 Free Trial for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to scan and recover files but, also includes an option to receive notifications related to file recovery. Moreover, this hard drive recovery software allows you to select a source and destination drive to clone, and it creates an exact copy of your drive so that it can be safely scanned. Besides, this best data recovery software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it is also downloadable on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Data Rescue Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced data loss situations, or did you ever try to know how your friends or colleagues might have felt after data losses? Anyone who experiences data losses will have the pain of losing the data, and that’s because lost data might include their valuable files, documents, and their memories. In this post, let us discuss some of those reasons which result in data losses, and the available chances for data recovery. There are a variety of reasons such as mechanical damages to the hard drive, virus and malware attacks, accidental file deletion, and many more, which result in data losses.
However, data recovery programs can effectively recover several files from various data loss situations, and they are even capable of performing data backup so that they can easily restore your data in case of such disasters. For this reason, experts advise you to check for a top-class data recovery software which can effectively recover data and even backup your drives to restore any data losses later on.
Data Rescue Free Download is highly capable of performing data recovery from any drive of your choice, and it can also backup your data to avoid any data losses. More importantly, this disk recovery software also allows you to view the previous scans which were completed earlier. If you are interested in downloading the trial versions of Data Rescue, you can go ahead and click on the download button, which is available right at the bottom of the post.
Data Rescue for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- With the help of Data Rescue for Windows 10/7, users can choose any drive of their choice to start recovering lost files, and in case if you are unable to any of your drives, you can click on I don’t see my drive option which provides certain steps which can help you in finding the drive.
- Further, the cloning feature in this recovery software allows you to create an exact copy of your drive on a drive which doesn’t have any problems and you can easily scan it safely without replacing the files.
- Furthermore, this data recovery software recovers multiple types of files and formats such as images, videos, audios, mail, text, and documents.
- Besides, the FileIQ option in this software allows you to add new file formats so that this program can learn about those new formats. Moreover, it is not a tough process as you can add a sample file, and this program easily learns about the new formats.
We also recommend users to try Recuva Data Recovery Software Free for Windows 7 as it can also effectively recover all your lost files.
Data Rescue System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 300 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Data Rescue Conclusion:
On the whole, Data Rescue for Windows is one of the top-class data recovery software which can effectively recover data in various data loss situations. Additionally, it also allows you to add sample files of new file formats so that it can learn about those formats.