Defraggler is disk defragmenter that analyses disk space and keeps your system drives clean. You can defrag all the files in your system or select the file or folder you want to defrag. Most disks defrag software, do not provide this feature, hence, this defrag program is very convenient to use. This best defrag software works well with both SSD and HDD. Also, it supports file system such as NTFS and FAT32. It increases your system’s performance and boosts its speed by organizing all the defragged drives in an efficient manner. Download Free Disk Defraggler for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this best free defrag software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
The disk defrag tool uses safe and secures methods to read your files so as to ensure their safety and prevent data loss. Along with defragging of used up space or files, you can also defrag empty or free space in the files to prevent further defragmentation. Configure the settings according to your preference and let Defraggler do the work for you. Additionally, you can also schedule the defrag sessions so that it does not interfere with your work or while you are writing new data in the files.
Free Disk Defraggler Download Key Features:
- Unlike most other disk defragmenter software, Defraggler lets you select the files you want to defrag instead of the entire drive. In other words, you can choose the files, folders or drives you want to defrag.
- This defrag problem ensures the safety of all your drives before, during and after transfer of data along with all other programs may alter the content in the drives.
- The disk space analyzer shows the amount of space used in the disk. Additionally, you can also see the free space in a pie chart for easy understanding.
- Defraggler lets you schedule the scans for daily, weekly, or monthly. Therefore, you can command the defrag program to run when you are not using the computer so that when you open it, it runs faster.
- Disk defragmenter software organizes the empty space to prevent further fragmentation of data. Therefore, this increases the system’s health and does not fragment data while writing new ones.
- The quick defrag mode comes as a rescue when you are in hurry and have no time to run a full analysis. You can quick defrag your computer whenever you want to and control the defragmentation of your hard drive.
- The drive map shows empty, fragmented and non-fragmented files that occupy low and more space, page files, files being read and files being written in different colors for better understanding.
- Defraggler software comes with a simple, multilingual interface that is available in different languages and comes with all the required tools.
Defraggler for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD, or later version
- Developer: CCleaner
Download the portable version here.