Digital Media Converter is the lightweight and powerful audio and video converting software for all PC users. With the help of single software, the user can convert both the audio files, as well as, video files. The free media converter supports all the popular media formats like MOV, AVI, FLAC, MP3, MPEG, OGG, etc. Quickly download the best media converting software on your PC and use it to convert different types of audio/video files. You no need to worry about the compatibility because this audio & video converting software works on all versions of Windows (2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/10). Also, the Digital Media Converter free download for Windows best suites with the x86 (32-Bit) and x64 (64-Bit) architectures.
Digital Media Converter Free Download Overview:
The Digital Media Converter designed with all the friendly tools which can easily access by all types of users. The user interface of the Digital Media Converter is simple and intuitive. But in order to use the media converting software, the user must be proficient in converting tools. With the help of these tools and various options, the users can export the files to different formats. The free download Digital Media Converter holds a good number of audio and video formats. It not only converts the single file at a time but also converts a huge number of files at the same time. This method is known as the batch conversion process, which saves a lot of time & effort for the users. When you’re converting the audio or video files with the Digital Media Converter, the quality of the files cannot be decreased. You can also download the iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe Free Download.
Digital Media Converter – Free Conversion Software for Windows Salient Features:
- The video formats supported by the Digital Media Converter are VOB, MOV, FLV, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, AVI, and many others.
- At the same time, the various audio formats are MP3, FLAC, AAC, OGG, WMV, WAV, etc.
- All the converted files play on different devices such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android devices, Blackberry, etc.
- The batch converter helps the user to convert multiple audio & video files at the same time.
- With the Digital Media Converter free for Windows 10, the user can minimize the file size by removing the unwanted part in the audio or video clips.
- When you’re converting the files, the audios and videos are synchronized to play in the proper format. Also, take a look at Program4Pc Video Converter Pro for Windows.
- The De-Interlacing tool helps the user to interlace the video files to optimize the file quality and sharpness.
- You can change different parameters like audio/video aspects, frame size, bit rate, etc.
- Moreover, the user can modify the tags like name, genre, year, album, artist, and many more.
Digital Media Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 512 Mb or More
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free disk space
How to download the Digital Media Converter on the PC?
Click the download button to download the Digital Media Converter on the Windows PC or other Windows devices.